|Item Weight||33.6 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||19 x 16 x 15.5 inches|
|Item model number||L8653|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Legacy L8653 Manual Air Hose Reel
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Ultimate Contactors Air Hose Reel
- 200 ft. Hose Capacity, comes with 100 ft. of hose
- Collapsible swivel handle for ease of transport
- Mounting bracket with removable support legs for truck, bench, walls or floor
- Heavy-Duty steel construction, powder coat paint provides a smooth and durable finish
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
The only thing I can't do with it is add more hose. I had hoped I could put another 50' on the reel. While it has the capacity to do that, you couldn't feed the connector through the opening. Compare the price here to the one at Sears. Same thing, lower price.
1. All accessories (nuts, bolts, fittings, etc) were scattered loose in the box. There was a small zip lock bag that was supposed to contain the parts. However, the bottom of bag was open.
2. Carrying handle (to be assembled by the end user) was not wrapped by any kind of protective wrapping. It was placed on the bottom of the box and came in hard contact with one of the unit's legs. Consequently, some of the paint was scratched off the handle.
3. The carrying handle also had a light layer of rust powder on it.
4. The way the unit is packaged in the box, the hose layering guide is situated up against one of the edges of the box. The box that my unit was in either experienced rough handling or had some heavy objects placed on top, thus cracking the plastic hose layering guide and bending the steel rod that the guide slides on.
5. Six bolts were supplied with the unit. All were of the same length (1"). They worked ok for the legs but were too short for the carrying handle. Only about a little over one thread was exposed and the nut could not be started. I used my own 3/8" 1-1/2" bolts to install the carrying handle.
6. The female threads where the male swivel connection is supposed to go into was dirty. There was some oily, dirty substance inside as well as a small amount of copper colored metal shaving. Must inspect this area and take care to clean this out so it does not get into the tools.
Instead of processing the return and exchange of the unit, I called Legacy Mfr directly and explain my situation regarding the broken parts. I indicated that I was willing to change out the bent rod and the hose layering guide myself if they would just send me the replacement parts.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Really poorly made reel. Hose did not hold up. I have already had to replace end because it started to bubble. I took reel apart to make it function some what.Published 22 months ago by Domingo Rico
It works perfect I have 230 foot of hose and it hasn't given me any grief. It's mounted on my truck and I use it daily.Published 22 months ago by jay hansen
I had to basically assemble this reel. Don't know if it came apart in shipping or what. Difficult to wind. Hose director not real good and creates problem winding and unwinding. Read morePublished 23 months ago by Larry B. Morrison
Reel in box was cheeper model without manual, not auto, hose layering. Right box, but wrong item in the box. Read morePublished on February 10, 2013 by James W Harkins