Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on March 3, 2011
The speakers arrived in perfect condition. One thing you should know though is that they come in pairs. I ordered 4 speakers thiking that they came in singles and I got 4 boxes with two speakers each, giving me eight speakers. I will probably use them in the future so I'll hang on to them. These speakers sound great and are very well built. They are replacing my 25 year old stock speakers. They seem very durable and sound great, but they will not replace an existing subwoofer. The shipping was very reliable too. They came well packaged. Would definetaly buy these again.
on March 9, 2013
I like these speakers. These appear to be nearly exact replacements for those in my old Technics boxes, which were once use as rear speakers in my old surround system. The cone suspension in one of my 30-year-old speakers rotted out so I put these in both. I really like my old Technics system so I want to keep the entire system working. These are mid-range speakers so they are inadequate as mains.
on October 4, 2011
This speakers work great for my purpose, I have to enlarge the holes as the speakers were wrongly advertised as a 5 inches speaker. The one I received was 5.25 inches instead of 5 inches that was what I needed.
on February 16, 2013
I was surprised at the high quality and performance of this unit. It may very well be a five-star, but I have no way of comparing it against a bunch of other drivers. My intuition says it's at least a three, and the construction quality pushed that to four.

This is being used in a home stereo sytem.
on May 6, 2013
I bought these speakers to replace the 5 1/4 mid range speakers in my Norman Laboratories 632's. They were a perfect fit at 5 1/4 inches and not 5 like advertised, which ended up being good for me. :) I had also received twice as many speakers as I had thought i had ordered. Two sets of speakers. They don't tend to move a lot of air. They're not dim, but they're nothing like the mid ranges they replaced. Maybe it's just me, but I think I will re-foam my originals and put them back in.

I can also double for them being absolutely useless as a driver, as I tried replacing the driver in my Boston Acoustic C6's, and the result was awful. Just as expected. :)

Kyle
on May 31, 2013
5.25" speakers sold as 5" they dont fit my truck dash as planned and its not worth modding a beater camp truck.

at least they were cheap and i have another car that might be able to use them.
on February 4, 2013
The speakers are shows as 5 inch, but on the box they are clearly shown as 5 1/4 inch, which they are. I puchased them as a replacement speaker, which could not be installed in the existing cabinet, due to the hole being 5 inch, which the speakers are not. I briefly connected the speaker, to get an idea of the sound quality. Seemed good and appeared to be well made, but are worthless because they are NOT 5 inch speakers, but are bigger.
on June 26, 2013
GREAT SPEAKERS JUST GREAT SOUND AND QUALITY FOR THE SMALL SIZE AND GREAT REPLACEMENT.
I WOULD RECOMMEND THESE TO ANY ONE GREAT FOR
BOOKSHELF SYSTEMS.
on July 26, 2012
I used these speakers to replace definitive technology mid speakers that I blew. They didn't last very long. I wouldn't recommend these for home use.
on December 25, 2012
good price. well worth it. fit just right. very hard to find the right fit for a 99 buick riv.