5.0 out of 5 stars Quick easy and cheap; great textbook
Amazon's delivery of this product was excellent -- quick, easy, cheap. The Textbook itself is also excellent - the most readable and fascinating of all texts I've encountered in my MBA program thus far.
Published 12 months ago by Pamela Cloutier

2.0 out of 5 stars Sucks compared to coursesmart version
I had this book for a few days on my kindle and it is just blah. The fact that it is not an exact replica of the textbook (word wise yes it is but not for format purpose) it is totally appalling to the eye and it has no page numbers.

Published on January 27, 2013 by Renita G. Reed

2.0 out of 5 stars Sucks compared to coursesmart version, January 27, 2013

Update: get the business law and the legal environment. it looks to be the same book (from samples) plus other chapters you don't need and it looks a million times better (just like the book) and has page numbers.

1.0 out of 5 stars No Page Numbers, January 22, 2013
No page numbers listed and my assigned readings are all by page numbers. I didn't read the review prior that mentioned no page numbers and now wish I would have purchased/rented elsewhere.

4.0 out of 5 stars Law book, February 12, 2014
This review is from: Legal Environment (Available Titles CengageNOW) (Hardcover)
Came fast decent condition for what I paid. Overall good transaction. I just wish it would have been in a little better shape

4.0 out of 5 stars For a textbook not bad, February 2, 2014
Relevant examples and easy to understand text. For a textbook I found this to be quite decent. I actually enjoyed doing the "You be the judge" exercises.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick easy and cheap; great textbook, January 28, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, February 4, 2013
Although I had to return this book because I changed classes, I was very pleased with the fast service I was provided. I would buy again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Missing page numbers, January 19, 2013
Book is a good read. The only reason I am giving it three stars is because the digital copy does not provide page numbers relative to the hard copy. It makes it quite frustrating trying to follow along in class, but for the price difference I will deal with it for one term.

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived On Time, December 7, 2012
The book arrived on time and it was the correct book. I was very pleased with the service and accuracy.

5.0 out of 5 stars This new!, October 11, 2012
it's amazing. Tidy, clean and right version of it!Worth its price〜 hope can sell it back. takes some time getting it

5.0 out of 5 stars Legal Environment, October 9, 2012
This book has some pertinant information in it that every business person needs to have access to. I will be keeping this as reference material.

Legal Environment (Available Titles CengageNOW)
Legal Environment (Available Titles CengageNOW) by Susan S. Samuelson (Hardcover - January 19, 2010)
Used & New from: $18.98