Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 6, 2015
Book was in like new condition. I thought it was new. It is VERY detailed on the subject matter. It was a great deal. I'm very satisfied.
on June 4, 2005
I have always been a strong writer. Once I started law school, though, I learned that what once passed for "strong writing" as an undergrad and out in the real world had no relationship to what constitutes "strong writing" in the legal world. After I got my first (devastating) grade on a legal writing assignment, I turned to the law librarian for recommendations. This was it. It saved my life... or at least my GPA. This is now the only writing resource I use, and only wish I had read it before my first attempt at a legal memo!
on July 11, 2001
THis is the best writing book I've seen for use by law students and practicing lawyers. It provides a superb, step by step process for constructing well written legal analysis. Moreover, the writing style is entertaining - something you don't often see in a writing text.