5.0 out of 5 stars A True Example of Society Today, October 19, 2000
This review is from: Legally Correct Fairy Tales (Hardcover)
To begin with, I am a middle school teacher and I love fairy tales. When I bought the book, I was just going to use it for a few laughs. However, I have used it in my classroom as an example for my students to see society has taken the our legal system just made a mess with it. The stories are humorous. My favorite was the one about Hansel and Gretel. Several of my friends have recently purchased the book and they absolutely love it. So, if you are a lover of fairy tales and you want a little twist. I recommend that you purchase this book. It has provided me with hours of enjoyment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious!!, December 9, 2002
While in the middle of some very stressful times, I was searching for some humor to lighten my days. Oh, how I found it with this book!! The satire and "political correctness" in this book are absolutely hilarious. If you don't have a sense of humor or cannot be cynical, don't read it. If you love a funny twist on everyday things or can laugh at cynacism, get a copy fast! Be forewarned, however, it's hard to put down and short enough to read in one or two sittings. Make the time to read it, you won't be disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Funny interpretation of current legal attitudes affecting fairytales., September 26, 2010
This review is from: Legally Correct Fairy Tales (Hardcover)
A great read and funny interpretation on how current legal attitudes would affect fairy tales...

5.0 out of 5 stars Amusing adult foray into world of fairy tale spin-offs, June 27, 2009
Rachel (Pearland, TX, USA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Legally Correct Fairy Tales (Hardcover)
I collect fairy tale books and their spin-offs (elementary teacher) and have little to no knowledge of legalese - so that's where I'm starting from. This book consists of 14 chapters, one for each fairy tale. Each chapter runs from 4 to 12 pages, so don't worry that the legalese will dry it up so much that it's hard to get through. Most of the chapters are covered as court cases, but a couple are written as petitions, one is a summary judgement, and one is a deposition. The book is an enjoyable read, mostly because the idea for the book was clever to begin with, but there is humor mixed in with the book as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars A study in Law for people who have gone overboard on PC, October 24, 2009
This review is from: Legally Correct Fairy Tales (Hardcover)
This is a very funny book and I recommend it for up an coming students about to study law:
Now having said that, I have always been a bit of a rebel on the side of not being so politically correct; so for me it has been
another step to bring back to a world gone crazy on politically correctness some normality for all of us;
also a load of fun to read.buy it and read it, GO ON!

5.0 out of 5 stars Legalese Humor, February 18, 2010
RCA (Philippines) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Legally Correct Fairy Tales (Hardcover)
The book intrigued me so I bought it. I started reading as soon as I got it and found myself laughing at the way the stories of those simple fairy tales were injected with legal terms and its presentation. All in all, its a good read even if you arent in the law profession. Clever, witty and funny! Kudos to the author of the book!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very telling, August 21, 2009
This review is from: Legally Correct Fairy Tales (Hardcover)
What seems like a unusual choice for conversion to legalese soon proves to make for a good humoured read.

Just be careful when going to fetch a pail of water

5.0 out of 5 stars Histerical, November 7, 2014
This review is from: Legally Correct Fairy Tales (Hardcover)
This book is a hoot to read! If you want a little laughter, read a few pages, you Will Be laughing

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift for a lawyer, September 28, 2014
This review is from: Legally Correct Fairy Tales (Hardcover)
Amusing book. Great gift for a lawyer.

5.0 out of 5 stars a must read for a great, December 27, 2014
This review is from: Legally Correct Fairy Tales (Hardcover)
lol...a must read for a great laugh

Legally Correct Fairy Tales
Legally Correct Fairy Tales by David Fisher (Hardcover - September 18, 1996)
$31.00 $20.00