Legend Quest 1 Season 2011
Amazon Instant Video
1. Ark Of The Covenant / Mayan Talking Cross Ashley and the team travel to Ethiopia, Italy and France in search of the famous Ark of the Covenant. They then travel to Mexico in search of the legendary Talking Cross, which the Mayans believed gave them the power to speak directly to the gods, protect…
2. Excalibur / Lost Cintamani Stone From Europe to the South China Sea, Ashley and the team journey half way around the planet searching for two of history's most famous and most powerful artifacts.
3. Holy Lance / Incan Golden Sun Disc In this episode Ashley and his team are tracking two historical objects that have world wide implications should they be found: a spear that can shape the destiny of mankind and a giant disc of gold said to be able to stop time.
4. Staff of Moses / Stone of Destiny From a staff that parted the Red Sea to a stone that will be used to anoint the next King of England, Ashley and his team pursue the oldest pieces of history all the way to present day in their search for two of the most ancient objects ever recorded.
5. Merlin's Magical Treasures / King Solomon's Ring Ashley and the team travel to the United Kingdom searching for the treasures of the famed magician, Merlin, and then head to the Holy Land to track down the biblical ring of King Solomon.
6. The Holy Grail In the final episode of the season, Ashley and the team set out in search of one of the greatest and most famous relics of all time - The Holy Grail. As a Knight Templar Ashley has spent years researching the Grail, and this investigation is the culmination…
|Starring||Ashley Cowie, Kinga Philipps|
|Producers||Benjamin Beatie, Rupert Dobson, Burt Kearns, Chris Lofft, Kinga Philipps, Andy Schatzberg, Leo Schwarz, Alejandro Vazquez Saldaña, Scooter Yancey|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
A modern day Indiana Jones goes looking for clues to lead him to legendary artifacts like the Ark of the Covenant and the Mayan Talking Cross. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Megan H. Watkins