5.0 out of 5 stars Raven's Ridge
Excellant read, couldn't put down until the end. I will definitely be reading more from this author and this series.
Published 19 months ago by Cheryl KIng

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT RIVETING
Was ok to read, but didn't hold my attention at times.Too predictable,kindof wishy-washy. just an ok story for my taste.
Published 19 months ago by JUDIE

4.0 out of 5 stars Raven Misunderstood, December 24, 2012
This review is from: The Legend Of Raven's Ridge (The Letterbox Mysteries) (Kindle Edition)
A young writer decides to get away from the computer and explore an area that has been off limits. It is believed that it is rather dangerous. She sees a wrinkled, old homeless looking man and another man who she becomes somewhat involved with. There is a definite twist and things are not as they seem. Good read.

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT RIVETING, December 11, 2012