Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess Trading Card Paks Booster Box
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 26, 2009
Getting the Box of 24 packs is the better way of going about acquiring the entire collection of cards, and in mint condition. It's not a card 'game' per say but a game card, for the video game Twilight Princess. Each Info card(hero/villain or item) and scene card have game tips and hints, as well as a short bio on who the character is or what the item does and where to find them. The Info cards 1-22 are protagonists, cards 23-39 are antagonists, and cards 40-50 are items. There are 27 holographic scene cards and 9 holographic puzzle/character cards (these are the 9 'elusive foil cards'). If you buy the Box rather than individual packs your basically guaranteed (the packs in the boxes arrant very random) to get every (and many doubles) of the Info cards, and all but 4 of the Scene cards (24 packs with one scene card and minus the one elusive foil puzzle card you get one in a box). The puzzle is the same as the cover of the Wii game. Also Info card #1 is Link and it is hard to find.

The Tattoo cards are: A card sized black Hylian crest. Link, a piece of heart, and the Zelda title logo. Midna, a Skultula, and the Zelda title logo. Zant, a yellow Triforce with the word 'Triforce' across it, and the Zelda title logo. Malo a monkey and the Zelda title logo. (I got 4 of the Zant one and 5 each of the others, so it's pretty even).

You also get 24 chances to win a Wii or a Zelda T-shirt, or 24 chances to have 24 cards with Midna laughing at you cause you lost.

So the upside of the Box is that you get about 74 of the 86 cards (78 of 90 if you count the tattoos). The downside is theres only 1 puzzle card in every box so you'd have to buy at least 9 boxes (hoping you don't get the same card twice) to complete the puzzle. Or rely on your Jedi skills to pick out the correct pack from the store.

OH! Thats another thing: Price! Boxes on Amazon will run you about 30-40$ for 24 packs. Local retailers sell individual packs for around 4-7$ each, do the math, your saving at least half buying a Box instead.
on October 30, 2010
I just LOVE legend of zelda, been a fan for quite a few years.

when I found out that they were selling cards for the video game (I also wished they made some for Ocarina of Time),
I just had to buy some!

I bought one little starter pack (about 7 cards), I loved the artwork and facts that help you with the video game~!

finally, I bought one whole HUGE package of cards (one of these boxes). wow...just wow!
it's very overwhelming, so unless you REALLY want to collect as many of the cards as possible (or re-sell them, ect)
be prepared, because the box has A LOT! (hundreds of cards in little foil packets)

it's really a great buy. if you want ALL these cards for yourself, if you're throwing a party, or you're starting up
a game/hobby shop, or you just want to hand them all out to some good friends-buy one of these bulk boxes!!

the box has about 24 single packets (it looked like a LOT more!) of about 7-8 cards, a tatoo, ect...can't say the EXACT number, soo many. about half of the packets will be one cover design, the other half will be a different one-which is cool too! (^0^)
on April 9, 2010
My son loves Link. These were bought for his birthday...he opened all the cards and there are not alot of duplicates like you see in Pokeman or Magic cards. The variety was great. The shipper was fast and the item was well packaged.
on August 24, 2013
These card packs are great for fans of Twilight Princess, or just the Legend of Zelda in general. This box set contains 24 sealed packs of trading cards. Each pack contains 1 shiny Foil card, which depicts a scene or secret from the game, 3 trading cards that depict characters or items and give a short bio of each, 1 temporary tattoo sheet, and 1 Sweepstakes entry card (which has probably expired, since these came out 6 years ago.) There are a total of 86 cards, including 39 character and/or enemy cards, 11 weapon cards, 27 silver foils and 9 rare gold foils, which complete a puzzle when turned over and joined side-to-side. There is enough here to keep any Zelda fan hunting for that last missing card, but beware - it is VERY hard to find a Link card, and it is easy to spend a lot of money hunting for one in an ocean of duplicates.
on August 5, 2009
These were a huge hit at my daughters Zelda themed birthday party! The cards are really colorful and the kids had a blast with the temp tattoos.
on June 29, 2011
I am a HUGE zelda fan. these cards are awsome. 24 packs for 29$? awsome! I won a will, and the t-shirt. if you cold buy them, do it! this box has fast shipping, and it was a miracle when i saw the gold wolf link card in it. there were some repeats, but it was still awsome. i loved it!
on June 29, 2011
on January 30, 2012
I bought these cards for my husband originally as a Valentine's Day gift... but I was so excited that I couldn't wait for him to open them, so I gave them to him early. He had so much fun opening each and every card and took so much time putting them in perfect numeric order - he absolutely loves the cards - he liked having the character, weapon, and other info. He's been such a huge fan of all the Zelda games and has played them all - even Skyward Sword - from the time he was small in the 80s. I bought these to accompany a replica Twilight Princess master sword - Twilight Princess is his most favorite Zelda game of all time. :) A great gift! The cards aren't super sturdy - I couldn't really imagine giving these to a child younger than 5-6 years old if they ever planned on collecting them into the future. For my 31 year old husband, it was a perfect gift!
on December 21, 2012
The cards came in as I expected in a brand new box with great art. Each box has individual packets of cards, i wrapped them up in groups of two and gave them as gifts to my nieces who are HUGE Zelda fans. Its not easy to find these so i'm glad I was able to get them here for a reasonable price.

Great for gifts to people to play card games
Zelda Fans

I would recommend it.
on October 1, 2012
I've been a Zelda fan since I was a kid and Twilight Princess happens to be one of my favorite games in the franchise. I discovered one of these packs at my local Target about two years ago and became interested in collecting every card in the set...However, since they're rare/nearly impossible to find in stores now, I wanted to try my luck with a box and it was a great deal. Not too many duplicates and I just about got EVERY card in just one box (Excluding all 9 gold chase cards since 1 is limited per box) but still amazing nonetheless! Highly recommend for card collectors and Zelda fans! :)