Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Bargain Max TRIFORCE Logo Inspired by Legend of Zelda Sticker Decal Notebook Car Laptop 5.5" (Black)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on January 25, 2013
The sticker arrived very quickly and I have to say, the quality is pretty good. I ordered this, but got both the LoZ Triforce sticker, AND a sticker of the lens of truth. I never ordered the lens of truth sticker, but got it anyways. It's like having a birthday and then finding out it wasn't your birthday so your parents just throw you another one. I've never had that happen but I bet this is what it feels like.
on April 27, 2013
We were expecting more of a sticker to put on the outside of something, not a window adhesive. It was meant to go on a shield for my son's Link costume, but ended up on his bedroom window. I see the description has been improved since then.
on February 20, 2013
Great sticker and size. Thing that caught me off guard that it wasn't like a traditional decal where you would peel away the plastic around the design so it is just the design only. If you don't want the clear plastic around the design you have to carefully cut it out. It really is more of a sticker then a decal.
on October 10, 2015
I put this on my MacBook, and I feel like an unstoppable bad ass. I'm a big kid, ya I'm in college, and if someone starts looking at me sideways, all I do is flash the triforce and they cower. Then I take bust out my grappling hook and I'm gone. Bye! Triforce just says, "I'm a bad ass, yes I know the world of Zelda, and I'm not afraid to flash the sign." Just buy it.
VINE VOICEon December 5, 2015
Falls apart on application.... total waste of money... old time decal that has to be soaked in water and each part comes apart so you have to place each piece in the correct position, but then it wont come off the backing paper and pieces tear. After much frustration through it out... COMPLETE WASTE OF MONEY AND TIME
on April 2, 2015
I've had this decal on my car for almost 5(?) years. It's STARTING to crack in some places, but it's last through some harsh winters and many temperature changes. I put this on the front windshield, and I get a lot of compliments on it. Will definitely buy again when it needs replaced (or when I get a new car!)
on November 8, 2015
Absolutely, positively love this. I have one on the back of my car, as well as on my laptop. At first I thought other people would think I was a bit nerdy, but I've gotten nothing but compliments from LoZ fans, and non-fans alike. Couldn't be happier with the durability as well as the perfect lines, etc. as they look great! If you're going back and forth deciding if you should buy, then stop what you're doing and freekin' buy it! (Seriously, really cool- glad I bought it).
on December 19, 2012
I could have sworn I read that this decal was 10" before I purchase it (I looked at a lot of decals that day and was doing christmas shopping.) all well. not as big as I thought but still, this decal is awesome in every way. It's not just some crappy sticker you peel and stick, but its a decal, so you have to peel off the top layer, place the decal face down, then what I did was go over it a few times with a credit card to smooth out any wrinkles or air bubbles and to make sure it sticks really good. Then very carefully, you have to peel the top off. should turn out perfect if you go slow and take your time and you can probably stick it just about anywhere from your laptop to a car window (I put mine on my acoustic guitar.) shipping was pretty good. I had it in about 2 or 3 days.
on January 3, 2014
I bought this sticker in hopes that it would look great on my new silver laptop and i was totally right! This looks great on the laptop! The quality is great and it seems like the the material is durable, which is good thing! It was very easy to apply! I am very satisfied with this product and i recommend it to any TLoZ fan!
on January 21, 2015
I bought this for my macbook pro and the triforce doesn't cover the apple icon, which i wanted the light to show through. The triforce cut is poor, and the triangles are not consistent - doesn't look anything like the photo example.