- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$21.95 - $24.95|
* Important Note:
Product being sold by "LQShop" is the only product with original and genuine quality.
* Size Information:
*Size - Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
- "Small" - Outseam - 35" , Inseam - 27" , Waist - 23"(Max Stretch 34")
- "Medium" - Outseam - 35" , Inseam - 27" , Waist - 24"(Max Stretch 36")
- "Large" - Outseam - 36" , Inseam - 27.5" , Waist - 26"(Max Stretch 38")
- "X-Large" - Outseam - 36" , Inseam - 28" , Waist - 28"(Max Stretch 40")
* Basic style sexy faux-leather liquid leggings
* Incomparable Quality, Fitted, Lightweight
* Note for Customer:
- Brand name "LeggingsQueen" does not represent "Over Sized" or "Queen Sized" product. Please carefully review the product dimension and recommended US clothing size above.
- This product is a "Faux Leather" item. NOT a "Real Leather"
* Wash Instruction:
- Either hand wash or machine wash is OK.
- Initial water temperature should not exceed 30C or 65F to 85F.
- No bleach product may be used. The garment is not colorfast or structurally able to withstand any bleach.
- Tumble Dry, No Heat.
- Item should not be smoothed or finished with an iron.
Although, our product can be washed by either hand or machine, we recommend you to hand wash for long lasting qualities.
Fit great and arrived fast. Glad I bought these here instead of getting them from a more expensive place. Good job Leggings QueenPublished 15 days ago by Joy
i bought these leggings for her she love them ,fit perfectly.....got large and it fits her just right bootylicious..sexy bodyPublished 16 days ago by Kevin Brown
They fit fine but had alot of ruffles for the style I imagined. It wasn't the sleek black look I wanted. This pair was actually a little to thin for my tastes as well.Published 28 days ago by T. L. Canary
The XL was ;unfortunately, quite a bit short and extremely tight around my calf. They ended up fitting like capris, so anyone around 5'9" a warning. Read morePublished 29 days ago by Amanda T
I normally where a medium in pants like this but when I got them - I felt maybe I should have ordered a x-large. Read morePublished 1 month ago by MT in Arkansas
I'm 5'1" and they bunch slightly at the ankle but other than that I love them and received tons of complements on them.Published 1 month ago by Tiffany
From all of the reviews, I was looking forward to getting these. They are very long. I am 5'4 and they bunch up at the bottom instead of giving your legs a smooth look. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Phyllis DiCesare
Am 5 feet 110# not too long n do not bunch up. Material is thin enough n flexible - can put tight boots over itPublished 1 month ago by Wasp
A little cheap quality, but totally worth it for a few nights out on the town. Not shiny and not see through. Fits well.Published 1 month ago by Stevie M. Koller