Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

Price:$4.99 - $19.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on November 20, 2014
I love the look,feel,and fit of this shirt. You can dress it up or down. Very versatile.
review image
11 comment173 of 176 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 12, 2014
I ordered 4 different colors in 3 different sizes for my mom and my sister. Three of these tunics in teal, magenta, and jade color are made by LeggingsQueen and are true to size; the feel of the fabric is soft and nice, and is not 'see through'. However, the 4th tunic that is of burgundy color is made by Casa Lee/WWL DNDJ, not by LeggingsQueen! The fabric is on this one is much thinner, not on a soft side, and the tunic is much smaller in size.
And that is where the confusion and the bad ratings probably come from - they sell this product as one, but actually made by 2 different companies! I would give 5 star rating for those three tunics, as they look very fluttering and feel really nice, but have to cut the rating to 3 stars because of misleading on the product. The seller should outline which ones are which, so the buyers know what they are getting and be able to make decision based on different sizing and fabric.
44 comments170 of 176 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 1, 2014
Shirt is super comfortable and I could literally live in it, however I am already seeing "wear". I have worn the shirt twice and I'm already noticing fabric balls.
11 comment90 of 93 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 15, 2014
I have been debating on whether or not to get this top. I'm so glad I did perfect for leggings. For other people thinking of buying Im 5 9" and 1/2 w/long torso and 34c 137-140pds and got a sz small and it fit great not to big not to small the arms were alittle short but thats ok and the bottom of the shirt my measurements r 36 1/2 if ur any bigger around ur but than that get the next size up because the bottom of the band on the shirt just does fit me right.
11 comment119 of 127 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 4, 2015
Love it! Perfect fit & style for me.
review image
0Comment32 of 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 5, 2013
This is a good product, I liked it. I recommended it to everyone who likes tunic top. I am little fat, but even by that, it looks good on me ;)
11 comment60 of 65 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 16, 2014
Runs pretty small. I got a 1X (I'm about a size 14) and it fits but could be roomier. I like the length though.
22 comments41 of 43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 24, 2013
I like this top overall. I usually wear X-large and I thought because of the picture that I could get away with a large, but it is a bit tight around wrists. I still can wear it.
11 comment46 of 49 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 4, 2014
This top is a nice addition to any wardrobe. Really nice finish to the fabric. It quite thin, which allows it to hang nicely and flattering
It's quite small thru the body, not as roomy as I would expect for this style.
0Comment28 of 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 9, 2015
Love the style fits nicely but first time wearing it and it ripped :( now I have to sew it back up.
review image
0Comment26 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse