Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: L'eggs Everyday Control Top ST 3 Pair
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on April 6, 2012
I was terribly unhappy with these pantyhose. I ordered what I usually buy in the store, but find it hard to believe that they are even the same brand. They don't fit nicely at all. I won't buy them on line again.
on April 1, 2013
I was in dire need of pantyhose and since I have the Prime membership, I thought I'd order these online instead of going to CVS and purchasing them in person. Also I thought 3 pairs for that price?! Perfect! I should have just gone to CVS, as these are NOT the same as the ones sold in stores.
These pantyhose feel so cheap. They are unbelievably itchy (even after washing). I wore one pair and had runs and tears within hours.
Do yourself a favor and DO NOT buy these. You'll get one use out of these.
on January 22, 2013
I ordered these thinking they would be exactly like the ones you get at CVS or any other similar store, but these were made of some really cheap material that was just awful. So bad that I didn't even wear them once.
on November 30, 2012
Flimsy and catches on everything. Typical pantyhose. These are not like the 'Sheer Energy' hose that last. You might get one or two wears out of each pair.
on February 18, 2013
I wore these to work, and on the way there, I looked down at my feet and realized that these look more grey than off black. As a black woman, I know that grey pantyhose do not look good against my skin. The only reason I did not take them off as soon as I stepped into the office was because I felt that I had paid good money for them and I ought to put them to work for at least 8 hours. Too bad the other two pairs will never see the light of day!
on December 21, 2012
So glad to discover Amazon can get me the L'eggs pantyhose I desire! Most women are no longer wearing pantyhose so, if I am lucky, I may leave a store with 3 pairs but usually it is only 1. They arrrived on time. Thank you.
on May 9, 2016
The color of these pantyhose are great (suntan), they don't look too dark, are pretty sheer, which is nice, but not like you are going to put your hand through them when you put them on. The price was GREAT. The only reason I didn't give these 5 stars is because, they ARE NOT control top. I have worn pantyhose for 40 years and have had both regular and control top and these do not give you any "help" in the tummy area. I still like them, the sheer toe, color and sheer look are what I wanted most anyway, but just so you know....
on May 10, 2016
I've bought these for years at the grocery store and they're reliable. Not the best panty hose in the world but can't beat the price. They won't last forever but no nylons will. You can extend the life of these by putting them in a lingerie bag when they go in the washer/dryer.

Like most people, I rely on honest product reviews to make purchase decisions. Because the experience of others has been so helpful to me, I try to provide honest, helpful reviews to assist other shoppers in selecting the right products for them. If my review is helpful to you, please consider clicking 'yes' below!
on August 28, 2013
I purchased these and they fit really well. The 1st pair had a huge hole in the front after wearing them only once. The other 2 pairs have not torn at all.
on April 9, 2016
The package recommended sizes are accurate and the hose are comfortable for a control top type. However the mid foot-to-toe area got a large tear in it on the first wear. That can happen with most brands I guess.

NOTE: The place I ordered from (Under Moments) took 22 days to get this item to me from NY to NY?!! It came by D-H-L Ground and actually went to a facility in NJ before going back to NY. I wish companies would realize that for lightweight items not sent by ex.press or two day should be sent via U-S-P-S first class with takes 2-4 days and saves money. U-P-S ground and other ground/home delivery services take much longer!!