5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty legs at a great value!
Published 19 months ago by GirlSunday

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice touch on skin, runs a bit smaller
Very soft and silky touch on the skin, a good buy for the price. Runs a bit smaller though, will try to order a bigger size next time.
Published 15 months ago by YAN HAN

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty legs at a great value!, December 11, 2012
I am a 28 year old female. I learned years ago that the secret to great legs was a good pair of nylons in the right color. No more skinned up ankles from shoes, no more concealer on random leg bruises, and you can skip a day or two of shaving. I've tried "leg makeup," self tanners, spray-on nylons, and other things in an effort to get flawless legs, and all I got for it was stained hemlines and weird, orange sheets the next morning. And, NOTHING truly covers your feet and ankles in a natural way.

I buy these all the time. They last quite awhile and even hold up in the wash without putting them in a mesh bag (I'd still recommend the mesh bag for washing, sometimes I get lazy). They have a fantastic "stretch" quality- they are not control top, but more of a soft, stretchy hold. You can wear these under any dress and not get VPL (visible panty lines). For special occasions or very summery dresses, I wear a sheerer brand, but for 95% of the time, these work for me.

I literally get strangers telling me that I have great legs. My only secret to them is a healthy weight/diet and these nylons. They truly give you a perfect, groomed appearance without all the fuss. One more thing: Young ladies don't wear nylons these days and say it's because they are"outdated" and "too hot" in the spring and summer. As a lifetime floridian, I can tell you that these are not too hot to wear almost anywhere. They keep your thighs from becoming clammy and they even blend in with sandals. They don't look outdated; in fact, most people can't even tell you're wearing them unless they look very closely. The mesh panty part is breathable and doesn't dig in like underwear will. These give me the confidence to wear short dresses and not feel self conscious about my legs not being perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY GOOD, June 7, 2012
THE STOCKINGS ARE VERY VERY STRONG; THEY LASTED FOR TWO MONTHS AND I WAS SO IMPRESSED THAT I BOUGHT ANOTHER SET. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS ITEM TO ANYONE.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice touch on skin, runs a bit smaller, April 12, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Economical Choice For Everyday Wear ..., June 9, 2013
This review is from: L'eggs Everyday Regular ST 4 Pair # 39500 (Apparel)
"L'eggs Everyday Regular Pantyhose" are a good, economical choice for daily wear, whether for work or casual occasions. The nude color is quite light and for women who prefer not to embrace the current "bare leg" trend, a good alternative. Individuals who need size A may have a difficult time locating that smaller size; L'eggs online site is one of the few sources for the nude color in Size A.

"L'eggs Everyday Regular Pantyhose" are not as long-lasting as they once were. Because the reinforced-toe version seems to be no longer available, you will find, as I did, the bare-toe version may split at the toe-seam after only one wearing. Further, you need to keep your toenails short and smoothly filed to prevent damaging your pantyhose. "L'eggs Everyday Regular Pantyhose" no longer have defined front and back silhouettes; this does make it much easier to achieve a smooth line - no more heel bulges on the side of your foot if you don't get these on "just right."

If you are looking for an economical, everyday pantyhose then you may want to give these "L'eggs Everyday Regular Pantyhose" a try!

4.0 out of 5 stars After first wear, seems reasonable for the price, October 17, 2013
I purchased this 4-pack. So far, I only wore one pair for one day to work. There are a couple of the tiny near-pulls in the hose that look like horizontal lines but no runs or tears yet. They are very lightweight and I was very gentle with them. If most of the pairs last at least 1-2 wears, I'll consider this a good purchase. They look nice on and have a bit of a sheen. I will say that they do not appear as dark as the picture shows. I would consider them to be more of a dark gray than an off black.

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, durable, easy care, July 15, 2013
This is a good product. The hosiery is easy to care for, and they stand up to a month or more of wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, September 10, 2012
I got these because the price was right and I needed them for interviews and what not. They came in the mail really fast and make my leggs look great. Just make sure your nails are trimmed and clear of any jagged egdes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, great product, will only use this from now on!, December 16, 2012
The price was great, I had to keep rereading the product description to see if more than one actually came in the package. These way outlast any other pantyhose I've used, including expensive Calvin Klein brand and others I've tried hoping if I spend more they will last longer (they didn't). I can't remember now if any of these have torn yet, maybe one but I don't even remember, and I've had them for months! (worn several times each) Love it. The only thing is next time I need to go a shade lighter, I misjudged the colors.

4.0 out of 5 stars Functional, June 26, 2014
Functional. Doesn't snag. Have successfully washed stallings inside a mesh bag in washing machine and the stalkings have held up. I wouldn't consider these summer sheer however they are not overly thick. Ok for work but I would buy another product for a special or formal occasion.

2.0 out of 5 stars Wrong size delivered, April 15, 2014
Ordered this item in Size Q, just as it says. I was disappointed when I realized after trying on the first pair that I was sent a size B. Bummer.

Rate and Discover Movies