Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Legimi - ebooki bez limitów
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on January 6, 2014
It works just great on my Android system. I bought 'Legimi' unlimited access subscription plan (32.99 zlotys charged monthly), and now have access to thousands of polish e-books on my phone. It's an awesome deal for somebody who reads a lot. The major drawback is that you can't read borrowed books on your Kindle, but I hope it will change with time ;-)
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 30, 2011
This app crashes every time I try to open it on my Galaxy Nexus. I wonder if it's not compatible with Android Ice Cream Sundae?
on May 15, 2012
I DID NOT LIKE THIS AT ALL SO I DELETED IT. I DIDN'T LIKE THE WAY IT WORKED. I BELIEVE THIS IS THE ONE THAT WAS FRENCH OR SOMETHING. I DON'T READ FRENCH. I ONLY READ ENGLISH.