4.0 out of 5 stars Final (not Fatal!) 5 Eps of Season 1
I was going to hold out on buying these LSH DVDs until they release them in whole seasons... but then, with the disappointing early cancellation of the show after Season 2, I realized it might never happen. So I am glad I finally bought them... even though there are no extras, it is great to have these on DVD, commercial-free.

Legion of Super-Heroes Vol. 3...
Published on September 30, 2008 by Johnny

3.0 out of 5 stars Legion of Super-Heroes, Vol. 3
I loved watching these cartoons on Saturday mornings. Unfortunately these DVD's vol. 1, 2, & 3 had very few episodes per DVD and I'm pretty sure I saw more episodes on TV.
Published on February 15, 2009 by Gregory A Butler

4.0 out of 5 stars Final (not Fatal!) 5 Eps of Season 1, September 30, 2008
This review is from: Legion of Super-Heroes, Vol. 3 (DVD)

Legion of Super-Heroes Vol. 3 contains the final five episodes of the first season... which were pretty good, especially for longtime Legion fans. They are:
- "The Substitutes" (the Legion of Substitute Heroes makes it to the animated world!)
- "Child's Play"
- "Chain of Command" (Cosmic Boy returns, hooray! He was sorely missing, as one of the original 3)
- "Sundown, Part 1"
- "Sundown, Part 2" (the fate of Ferro Lad, animated style)

Happy 50th Anniversary, LSH -- Long Live the Legion!

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite Heroes as a Kid, March 14, 2010
This review is from: Legion of Super-Heroes, Vol. 3 (DVD)
I got hooked on the Legion of Super Heroes at age 11. I wanted, and eventually got, all Adventure Comics where the Legion appeared. I memorized everything about them while reading them over and over. I was quite happy to see that a tv series was made about them and I watched every episode. What a disappointment when they were canceled. Now, if only I could get the second season of the two that were aired. WHERE IS IT, WB? How hard can it be to release a few cartoons?

5.0 out of 5 stars Yet Another Excellent D.C. Cartoon, September 12, 2009
This review is from: Legion of Super-Heroes, Vol. 3 (DVD)
Unlike some of the other cartoon series that have been released, Legion of Super-Heroes comes full circle and has a real and imaginative ending. It's sad to see such a cool cartoon end, but it ended the best way possible.

5.0 out of 5 stars Legion of Super Heros DVD, January 28, 2011
This review is from: Legion of Super-Heroes, Vol. 3 (DVD)
I enjoyed the art for this series. The humor and wit is very much like most anima but less serious than the old comic series. It was nice to see the same characters come to life.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, August 2, 2014
This review is from: Legion of Super-Heroes, Vol. 3 (DVD)
Glad to add it to my collection

3.0 out of 5 stars Legion of Super-Heroes, Vol. 3, February 15, 2009

1.0 out of 5 stars Not This Time, September 23, 2008
This review is from: Legion of Super-Heroes, Vol. 3 (DVD)
I'm not wasting my money. 4 episodes per volume is just annoying! I'll wait for them to release the entire season.

Legion of Super-Heroes, Vol. 3
Legion of Super-Heroes, Vol. 3 by Yuri Lowenthal (DVD - 2008)
$14.97 $7.99