Lego Kids' 9004315 Star Wars Watch with Darth Maul Mini-Figure
|Price:||$22.00 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$2.99 (12%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Plastic Star Wars watch including Darth Maul mini-figure link and additional buildable links to create an ideal fit
- 28 mm plastic case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Plastic band with hook-buckle closure
- Water resistant to 50 m (165 ft)
You have been well trained my young apprentice! They will be no match for you! And soon you will be as ready and able as the fearsome Sith Lord Darth Maul with this exciting new watch from LEGO. This watch comes with multi-coloured, interchangeable links and an easy-to-read watch face that is not only exciting but also comfortable and durable.
The name ‘LEGO’ is an abbreviation of the two Danish words “leg godt”, meaning “play well”. It’s our name and it’s our ideal.
The LEGO Group was founded in 1932 by Ole Kirk Christiansen. The Company has passed from father to son and remains a family owned business even today: Owned by Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen, a grandchild of the founder.
It has come a long way over the past almost 80 years – from a small carpenter’s workshop to a modern, global enterprise.
The LEGO Group is a privately held company based in Billund, Denmark. The company is still owned by the Kirk Kristiansen family who founded it in 1932.
The LEGO Group is engaged in the development of children’s creativity through playing and learning and it is this core philosophy that is built into every LEGO brand watch and clock.
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 1 x 5.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00835WOSU
- Item model number: 9004315
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 17, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||LEGO|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||25 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||10 millimeters|
|Band width||20 millimeters|
|Item weight||4.54 Grams|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
The clasp ended up breaking. It no longer works. It is a Lego construction but I just wish the clasp was a bit sturdier, or even metal. The all plastic construction was expected but I am bummed by the clasp. I wish we could buy replacement parts.
They lasted about a week and a half before they died. I would not buy these again.