Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on June 27, 2014
My boys never really got into the time keeping lessons at school. Why should they, all the grown ups are going to tell them when to do stuff anyway. That was the case until I got them these. Suddenly, they're asking me to help them tell what time it is, and when what time it will be when we are doing this or that. The watch isn't waterproof, so the little monkeys will have to take it off at least once a day, but honestly, they even sleep with them. Emmet doesn't turn into an actual figure, from what I can tell, but that doesn't seem to bother the kids. Their cousin liked them so much when they showed them at school, that we ended up buying one more as a birthday gift.
on October 31, 2014
We love this watch! I was hesitant after reading reviews about the watch falling off, etc., but we've never had a problem. My son's skin gets pinched sometimes when we're putting on watch back on after bathing, but it's nothing too terrible. I'm glad it was easy to put together and take apart to adjust size, and we haven't had any problems with links coming loose or coming apart. Overall, I'm very happy with this purchase and my son is very happy with his cool Emmet watch!
on July 4, 2015
So I'm going to be honest I bought this watch for myself! I'm a 25 year old and thought the movie was amazing, it was on sale, and I needed a watch, so I bought it! I love it. I've had it for about 2 years even wore it will working at a warehouse job and its still holding up! I love it!!
on February 26, 2014
Very cute and colorful watch. When my 5 year grandson saw it his comment was "cool". He had to put it on immediately.
on July 18, 2015
I ordered this for my sons birthday using Prime and received it the same day as his party. He wore it for less than 2 hours before he was missing part of the clasp. Fortunately, the watch has a warranty and I went through the steps to order missing parts. It was a very straight forward process where you ordered the missing part, uploaded proof of purchase, and told them the reason for your order. The whole thing took about five minutes to do and there response time was very quick. We received the part in about four business days. Awesome customer service! With all of that said, my son loves the watch and was happy to be able to wear it again. The way the links pop on and off for customization is great, but maybe not a good choice for small children.
on January 2, 2016
My boys love this watch. They are 2.5 years and 3.5 years. We had to buy another watch because they fought over it soo much. It's easy to assemble and disassemble. Fun colors. It's nice that the size is easily adjustable.

Pros:
- easy to assemble and adjust size of band
- seems like it is pretty solid. The watch band pieces are not flimsy.
- you can adjust the colors of the watch band easily, so essentially you have several watches in one

Con:
- Almost too easy to dissassemble. We have lost one of the pieces need to latch the watch, on more then one occasion. Fortunately we found it eventually. Once you lose the piece the watch won't latch and is unusable.
- clock doesn't seem to accurate for an adult ( however for for a young child it's just perfect.
on January 6, 2016
torn to bits by son first day. find a bit here and there. Maybe by next Christmas we will actually find all of the parts. I do not recommend for kids under 6. My 5 and 6 year old don't really tear stuff up, but heard the word lego and insisted on taking it apart to rebuild...the rebuilding part didn't go so well.
on October 18, 2015
I thought it would make a great present... but my grandson put it together once or twice, then lost interest. I doubt he even knows were it is now. Product was as expected and delivered quickly as promised.
I'm sure a lot of kids would probably love it... just depends on the child.
on July 17, 2014
My 5 year old son has become Lego obsessed since the movie came out. I bought him this watch as a reward and to help him start learning how to tell time. This watch is great!! The dial is large enough to read but small enough to fit nicely on his bony wrist. Since the pieces are removable, it can be adjusted as he gets older and the Emmet figure is a nice bonus. I would recommend this watch to any Lego Movie fan.
on January 10, 2015
This is an awesome little watch! The price is kind of high, however, the quality is pretty good. It was easy to size down by removing a few Lego links. My son did complain that the Emmet piece itched so he chose to wear it without the Emmet link. He was quickly able to tell the time with no issue. Great buy!