Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: LEGO Kids' 8020226 Bad Cop Plastic Watch with Link Bracelet and Figurine
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on May 12, 2014
Can't comment on the quality of the timepiece itself, but my son and I love the look of these watches. This is the third one I've bought - got this one for a birthday gift (it was also requested). Big hit and one happy birthday boy!
on April 8, 2014
My son is 7 and he loves this watch! He learned how to tell time in one day with these and he enjoys knowing what time it is and what to expect next in his day. He was able to adjust the bracelet to needed size easily. The only con is my son gets very upset and we have to adjust it 1-2 minutes every day because it seems to never show the exact time. But I think kids who are not so precise would enjoy the watch regardless.
on March 25, 2014
It took us a minute to figure out how to remove the links, but once we did it's very easy to customize to the right size. Colors are vibrant and watch seems to keep time accurately. I am leaving the same review for the other watch we purchased for my daughter (Wyldstyle).
on December 26, 2014
My son is 13. He already had 1 Lego watch years ago...Just plain. He has always wanted another. Here it is. He fiddled with it all Christmas day. He took it off and had bad cop talking to people. Having the minifig on the side is a new feature. He loves it. I think my only complaint is bad cop is never ever good cop. But the watch is beautiful but more importantly, my son loves it!
on February 27, 2014
The price was good and it was easy to adjust for every size of child or adult so get one
on March 24, 2014
My son loves this watch but she is broken!!! Can you tell me if I should return or if you proceed to a refund, thank you for you help, cordially Me Rota-Graziosi ( my e-mail is patricia.villars@gmail.com)
on October 7, 2014
quality is poor don't buy it
on June 15, 2015
I bought this watch for my son's 6th birthday this year. He absolutely loves this watch. It is cute and durable. I recommend it for any little legofanatic!
on June 19, 2015
Loved the watch. Fun gift for a 9 year old who is crazy about all things lego. He rooted for the bad cop in the movie, so this was just perfect for him.
on March 20, 2014
Its beautiful, very colorful and stylish kids loves lego very affordable and my nephew really really love it thank you very much

See 1 answered question