Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation

on June 21, 2012
If you are buying this for PS3, Wii,or Xbox, this guide will probably serve you pretty well. However, if you are buying for your DS, 3DS, or Vita, you'll be stuck with an e-guide. Which might not be so bad... if you didn't have to register and sign in to their site to use it, because when their site is down you can't use it. I found this out first hand. When I first pre-ordered this book, it showed on the cover that it was including your DS and Vita versions of the game, but the cover has been changed not to mention the handheld versions at all. Hmmmm... not exactly truthful, Prima!
on August 12, 2012
I'm a HUGE fan of the lego video games and own and have played them all! The only other lego game that I've used a guide book for was the second Indiana Jones game. It was helpful, but I probably could have gotten by without it. But, for Batman 2? Oh no!th This guide book was a big help in enjoying the game. The directions within the story are clear with pictues of the scenes and also has the extras for when you can play in free play mode. It shows the map of the 3 islands of Gatham City and on the map are all the locations of everything to find and along with the map, are details of where to find everything on the map. The game has so much to do and offer with just Gotham City that I don't think I would have found everything without the book. It gives you a list of all the characters, bricks, minikits, vehicles (land, water and sky) along with citizen's in peril in which you can check off as you find or do them in the order they give you. Because there are so many, I've found it helpful to check off. Especially the vehicles. There are many land vehicles hidden around that I wouldn't have probably found them without the guide book. It's been a tremendous help and has enhanced the game so much for me. I also liked that the price of studs needed to buy whatever you are looking for is listed so I knew immediately if I would have enough and if not yet, to not bother with that particular brick,character or vehicle. I absolutely recommend this guide book!
on August 25, 2015
Such a necessary thing for the lego games. There are so many items to collect, things to do and characters to unlock that this guide is a necessity. it is very difficult to get that coveted 100% completion without this prima guide. I know there are many online free walkthroughs, but nothing can replace having a quick paper guide in your hand with pictures, indexes, and step by step instructions. Definitely worth the investment and worth keeping through the life of your game.
on August 11, 2012
Bought this for my 5 year old and I to reference when we got stuck. Have a Nintendo Wii. You really are better off using Google than buying this guide. I tried to use it and granted there were a few things but it is really hard to find things given all its contents. An index would have been great otherwise you have to sit there are read a lot versus just play and do a quick lookup. Give me a PDF file and at least I could search it. I found myself always going to Google for better walkthroughs and character information.
on January 15, 2015
This strategy guide isn't as thorough as the Brady Games ones we bought to go with our Skylanders games. There is a lot of sparse or missing information. I do appreciate the maps and locations of important items, though.
on April 24, 2014
This is for the consoles lego batman 2 i bought it thinking it was for the portable systems two but they have a code to download a walkthrough on the internet for the 3DS and the ps vita so don't buy this for the portable systems code buy for the consoles
on August 23, 2012
My son loves the Lego Batman games, but in the first one we kept getting stuck and had to look things up on the PC to figure out what to do. When I ordered the new game we went ahead and got this and have really enjoyed it! Lego Batman 2 has so much more content than the previous game that a layout of maps and the tips that are contained here are a big help and really enrichened our play experience.

We played through the main story in about a week of pretty concentrated game play, but are still using the book to find all of the hidden bits and unlock all or the extras and characters!
on September 16, 2012
I don't know how people figure out these games without these guides. We usually go online for help, but this game was so new and my son was getting a bit frustrated. So we bought this book. It was perfect. Every question answered, pictures, steps, maps, etc. If we ever buy a new game again, I will automatically buy a guide like this!
on March 9, 2013
Our young boys love this game and I bought the guide for them as an extra addition after they were already well into the game. It extended the life of the game by showing them secret areas that they could not find before. It's well illustrated and easy to follow.
on December 23, 2012
The check lists and level walk-throughs in this guide are great. I've used 3 other Prima game guides and this one definitely met my expectations on most levels. I was stuck more than once and was grateful to have it. Unfortunately, there isn't anywhere in this guide that talks about getting from one story mode level to the next. I'm a very casual gamer, and like simple games like the Lego series. Maybe it's just my inexperience, but I got horribly lost twice trying to get to the next level. I had to go online and post in a few forums to figure out what to do. I think some kids might have trouble with these parts, too. Overall I am satisfied and used the guide many times while playing.