Lego Batman - Nintendo DS
|Price:||$13.89 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Play as Batman, Robin or more than 12 dastardly villains, all in their quirky LEGO form
- Master special superhero power-suits and the new moves that come with them, while building and using gadgets and weapons unique for each of the characters
- Build and take control of favorite vehicles like the LEGO Batmobile, LEGO Batboat and LEGO Batwing
- Customize your characters, build and transform the game environment, and challenge yourself with multi-layered collectibles and rewards
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
In the game players will take control of the Dynamic Duo, Batman and Robin, to fight Gotham's City's most notorious criminals including The Joker, The Penguin, Catwoman, Scarecrow, Killer Croc and many more. These criminals have broken out of Arkham Asylum and are determined to wreak havoc on Gotham. As a twist on this players will also be able to explore their wicked side and fight their way through the game as the villains, experiencing the game from a completely different point of view with all-new criminal objectives. And in a nod to Batman's famous penchant for gadgets, the game comes loaded with a collection of high-tech suits, gadgets and cutting-edge vehicles. With these players will be able to step into the unique LEGO Batman universe to bring super villains to justice - or as the villains, to run amok in Gotham City. The choice is yours. Play Modes
LEGO Batman: The Videogame allows players to move through the game in Story Mode from both the hero and villain sides, as well as replay any level in Freeplay Mode with any characters you've unlocked. Along the way you can also access previously hidden areas to find additional rewards and bonus content and collect LEGO studs and special LEGO bricks throughout the game which will unlock tons of extra content including special power-ups and bonus levels. Key Game Features:
- Fight for justice as Batman and Robin or create chaos as The Joker, Catwoman and other villains, as you save or destroy Gotham City.
- Rocket through sewers and bound across rooftops as you take the fight to the criminals across classic locations in Gotham City.
- Fight on land, sea and in the air using a number of powerful Batman, Robin and villain-controlled vehicles, including the rocket-powered Batmobile, sleek Batboat and stealthy Batwing.
- Enhance the abilities of the Dynamic Duo with all new power suits, including the Magnetic Suit.
- Enjoy numerous game modes and levels.
- The Nintendo DS version will offer touch screen interaction, and two-player co-op using the DS local wireless network capability.
Platform: Nintendo DS
Top Customer Reviews
I'm using video games at this point to encourage him to learn how to read, and it's so working (bwahahahaha), so yes, there is reading involved in this game, and he has fun AND gets frustrated figuring the game out, as any good game should aspire to instill in it's players.
There is "lego" violence in it (punching, kicking, freeze rays, etc) for parents that are concerned about that, but the characters break apart like real legos, so there is absolutely no gore or blood or any of that nastiness.
Right now the game's only downfall is that I have to actually limit his time playing...he used to just play games for a half hour or so and then go play something more active, but this game had him playing through 2 full charges of his DSi before I had to confiscate it...
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is all sorts of cute and that's why I pick most of my games. I do play them myself but also let the daycare kids play and even the 4 year olds can navigate this fairly easily.Published 1 month ago by Carlas122
My sons favorite game. loves it. and it works perfectly right out of the package.Published 2 months ago by Pamela Schmitt
Super fun. My son loves this game. I wouldn't recommend for younger kid's, (say/ under 6) may be to complicated for them, especially if they haven't been playing a ds that long.Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
Too hard for my friend's kid. Unfortunately, I have no interest in the game, so my rating is based purely on the child's frustration and my efforts to figure it out were also... Read morePublished 7 months ago by Amanda Conroy