Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing STEM

Format: Video Game|Change

on October 10, 2008
I hate to admit it but I loved my PS2 version of Lego Batman so much that I decided to get the portable version of it, for my PSP, to play on the go. It's the same addictive game so it didn't take me long to get caught up in it all over again. What I love most about Lego Batman is its' simple yet challenging gameplay, its' offbeat humor and the fact that it is the first 'fun' Batman game I've played in awhile.

The fact remains, though, that the problems that plagued the PS2 version remain intact with this version. Plus, there are a few new problems. First off, the game is too dark and your view of the action is pulled back considerably making it hard, at times, to figure out where certain things are in order to progress through the game. It would have been alot better if they pulled the camera in just a smidgen. Not unless you have the PS2 version or a walkthrough of the game, you'll be stumped trying to figure out what to do next. Second, there is alot of blurring on the screen when too much is going on onscreen- making things annoyingly disorienting. Thirdly, loading times for movie clips and certain aspects of the game is downright horrible.

Given all those flaws, Lego Batman still rocks and I highly recommend it to everyone...young or old. Lol, now I'm tempted to round up the other Lego games.
on January 27, 2012
I really enjoyed Lego Star Wars and was thrilled to see this title. I got the PSP version and its just like playing this on the PS3! Like the Star Wars you can travel through levels without fear of losing all your lives and ending the game. You just lose the lego pieces you collect. Its fun as almost anything can be destroyed and collect lego pieces. Its fun to try the different costumes to complete levels and challenging me. You also collect pieces to make vehicles which you can see in the Batcave. I had a blast going through each level and taking the dynamic duo on great adventures. After finishing the game and unlocking characters its fun to go through and play levels as other characters. For a fun time and enjoy your love of Legos, Lego Batman is a great addition and hours of fun.
on February 18, 2014
Initially we bought this for the PS3. My son began playing it when he turned 4. He loved it so much, we bought it for the PSP when he turned 6. Yes, 2 years of playing this game and he's still playing it! So it has an incredibly high replay value for a child.

The game itself has an excellent story line and is pretty linear. There is nothing confusing about it like some of the newer ones coming out on where to go or what to do. Again- my 4 year old figured it out and even I, as an adult, enjoyed playing it.

If you have played any of the Lego games or if you are looking to try one out- please put this on your "must-get" list. You will not be disappointed. We have every Lego game to date- and this is still our absolute favorite.
I bought this for my 9 year old son and he LOVES it!! Like most boys, he is a huge super hero fan and he loves building Lego sets. So when he heard about this game he just had to have it. The games is very entertaining, there are so many levels to explore and the graphics are great. He would spend hours playing it if he could - which is saying a lot because he gets bored pretty quickly with some video games. But this one definitely keeps his interest.
on August 18, 2011
I bought this as a Birthday gift for my son.I know that not all Lago games are great, but I have seen this game and kids seem to enjoy it.My son and I have played the Star War's seires and have had hour's of fun.Like anyone else, I like to do my research before I buy.The reviews are a good source of info.I recommend this game if your kid own's or at least has played a demo of Lago's.I like the action/adventeur/comedy style with building and thinking that gives kids a challenge,not one that's beaten in an hour.
on June 24, 2014
Got this for my 6 yr old son who naturally loves superheroes. Loves playing this game even though it is a bit challenging for him. He hates the tamer games in his age group (they receive his much feared and dreaded, "Poopie" rating, the death sentence to all toys so judged), so I am forced to buy ones that may be just a bit out of his skill reach. But he asks his older brother for help when he gets completely stuck so it works out. His big smile and hug for getting this was all I need.
on November 24, 2008
I have this game for my PSP and it's fun, fun, fun! You can play as the good or the bad guys! You don't choose right away if you want to be a good or bad guy, you have to get to a certain level\chapetr to unlock Arkam Assylum. Bad guys include: Harley Quinn, Two Face, Riddler, Claface, Catwoman, Scarecrow, Penguin, and yes the Joker! And many more too! It is hilarious when you punch or destroy one of the bad\ good guys and they break into LEGO Pieces! You can even kick the butler and robin\batman even when you are a bad guy! THis is my 1st LEGO video game as being a big LEGO Builder fan and I enjoyed it very muc! It's hard to put down! Plenty of action too! 5 stars!
on September 9, 2012
I'm into the (big boy)games but after viewing the trailer for this game I had to get it for my son and I now play it more than him, cool graphics and fun to play, would recommend this game especially if you're into super heroes.
on August 14, 2013
this game you will not regret buying. it is fun, you play as hero and villan. It is just a matter of going to that area to play hero missions or villan missions. All the different batman and robin suits to use makes this game awesome.
on December 28, 2012
Son was given this as gift.. he is 14yr and he has enjoyed it greatly. He is a huge super hero fan and this was right up his ally.

See 1 answered question