Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: LEGO Star Wars Darth Vader Desk Lamp
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Price:$44.99+ Free shipping

on September 10, 2014
good,huge light,very detailed.
review image review image
on July 31, 2014
Perfect night light for my 5 year old. It can get pretty bright, but the light saber twists around so the light that comes from it can be directed away from him at night. The back side of the light saber (opposite side of the led lights) is red and the light doesn't show through as much.

The cape is kind of hard to get on because you have to remove the head to put it on. Just pull really hard and the head will come off. You won't break it. The head goes back on just fine then. I use the included usb cable (usb wall plug adapter is not included) to power the light. My son loves it and it does look really nice.
on March 16, 2016
This was the perfect add to my sons stars wars themed room. He loves Dark Vader, It looks just like a over sized Lego that is so detailed down to the cape which my son adores. When his friends come over they always pick it and look at it, when their parents come to pick them up they take them back to his room to see it. This is great quality. It was in three parts when it came but it was very easy to put together. We had it together in 5 minutes or less. You do have to put on the arm on with the cyber sword and put his cape on. We have been using batteries ( that are include) in it sence we got it we have not had to replace the batteries yet. He turns this lamp on by a button on that is in the center of Dark Vader chest it does have two different choices of how bright you want the light. It stays on a few hours a night. The saber sword is the light and with it being LED it does shine very bright you are able to turn the sword so light can be at the angle you need. You and your kid will be happy with this purchase!
review image review image
on August 11, 2014
Works as advertised. My only complaint (and the reason for 4 starts instead of 5) is that I wish it were brighter. It has two brightness settings, but I find even on the brightest option, it is still not quite bright enough. Otherwise, very well constructed!
on March 1, 2016
It's adorable, I love it! It's for my desk. Very bright (2 settings) . The back side of the saber is red, but it does not give off any light or is illuminated. The front "white" strip in the saber gives off all the light. It does come with a USB cord (not optional) in which to get your power or the 3 batteries also included. I've read other reviews/descriptions and I thought I had to purchase it separately. Nice surprise that it comes with it so that I can stand him right next to my computer and have him plugged in. Great gift for any fan, any AGE, of Star Wars, Darth Vader or Lego.
on January 4, 2013
Great concept and actually very functional for an adult desk. Not just for kids. Would recommend to anyone who likes Star Wars and Darth Vader.
on March 18, 2014
Puts out good light. Bought it for my grandson and he loves it. Good quality and highly recommend this lamp.
on February 8, 2014
I bought this for my little brother. He's 7 years old and he loves it! I have to admit, it's pretty cool. You will be happy with this item if you buy it!
on January 10, 2014
It is not super bright but it will do the job ok. Typical Lego quality, not flimsy or anything. The appearance is super cool though!
on December 29, 2014
I expected a regular desk lamp. It was very small for the price that I paid and did not project a light that could be used on a "desk" to do homework by.