Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 24, 2009
I picked this set up because it was cheap (at the time it only cost $3.49) and I wanted the firefighter figure and accessories for my Lego collection. This set comes with one firefighter with a very detailed torso and a white fire hat. This set also comes with an equipment rack with a fire extinguisher, ax, chainsaw, and a different saw (on "Pick A Brick" it is known as an ice saw). Beside the equipment rack there is also a small fire hydrant. In addition, this set also comes with a little fire for the firefighter to douse with the fire extinguisher (nice touch). Well, here are the basics of the set:

The good things

Firefighter
Equipment rack
Fire
Fire hydrant
Fire extinguisher
Ax (also comes with one extra)
Chainsaw
Ice saw

The bad things

None

Over all, I highly recommend this set.
on August 12, 2010
Picked this up for my 5 year old and he loves it. We are in the middle of building alot of the "city" collection of legos and this goes great with his fire boat, fire truck, fire car and fire helicopter. The tools are great because he looses them sometimes and having extras is a bonus.
on March 18, 2014
This was a purchase for my B-I-L as a gift however my son got into it and there you go. He loved it, It was as described. Arrived within time frame. Would buy from again (i would just ship it to someone else's house instead of mine).
on March 6, 2013
I bought this as a stocking stuffer for my firefighter husband -- he loves it so much he keeps it on his dresser next to his wallet, keys, etc! lol
on January 24, 2016
same review as other fire fighter, looks good on tree.
on February 19, 2015
As described, delivered in time.
on November 4, 2014
A great addition for my grandson!
on December 29, 2012
Better for older child. Pieces easily separate and get lost. I think these little Lego kits are over priced. Wouldn't buy any more
on October 8, 2014
Cute tiny little Lego set!
on December 29, 2014