Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Lego Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues - Ni...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 52% off the $19.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.99 shipping
+ $4.99 shipping
Lego Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues - Nintendo DS
|Price:||$18.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$1.04 (5%)|
- Collect artifacts through the game to unlock more than 60 playable characters, including villains and supporting characters; enjoy character swapping and free-play abilities along with two-player drop-in, drop-out cooperative gameplay.
- Build your own adventure mode allows you to create your own levels and environments and share them with your friends, combining them with the existing ones in the game; beat each level in Story mode and return in Free Play.
- Play all new Kingdom of the Crystal Skull characters such as Mutt Williams on his motorcycle and use special abilities, including Oxley's Crystal Skull Power.
- Indy has all new animations, such as grabbing an enemy with his whip then throwing him over his shoulder as well as using Indy's newly enhanced whip to interact with Lego objects and help unlock iconic puzzles and battle with enemies.
- Jump into all new vehicles to help Indy get through all the new levels including planes, boats and mine carts - but watch out for the quicksand; Use a variety of weapons from the environment to fight enemies (e.g., chairs, guns, swords, bottles).
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Platform: Nintendo DS
Top Customer Reviews
This game is a bit different than the first. It takes you through Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, and you play through 12 different levels that deal with the story of the movie. In the original you had to play through the story mode and free play mode and each one had a true adventurer bar that you had to fill up by obtaining so many knuts. In this one, you can fill it up in either mode and only have to do it once per level. There are also 10 golden hats or artifacts per level, in the original it was idols.
Golden legos are obtained by beating the mini games which you unlock by collecting journal pages around the island. There are 4 per each movie and they take you through various aspects of the films, basically the most imporant parts of the films. You usually play as only one specific character too like in the Maharaja Hunt you play as Short Round and that is it.
The graphics are definitely upgraded and I haven't tried the build your own adventure mode since that's not really my type of thing, but I think that's interesting that they added it.
A few of my complaints would be that on the island you have to reaccess certain spots.Read more ›
This is my review on Lego Indiana Jones 2 for Nintendo DS.
Well I like this game but it's really hard. I can't get past the first level I'm suppose to collect as many journal pages as I can to get to next level but it's hard. There's three area's in the first level I can cut down the lego guy easy then in the other area you have to squish 16 bugs in one minute I can do that too. It's when I have to smash 8 totems with a boulder in one minute where I seem to run into the problem I keep running over the one minute. Can anyone help me with the first level? I'm stuck & really frustated with the game. I like it I'm just frustated. I unlocked all the hints by collecting the studs & saved the game. The hints didn't really help they just pointed out the basic's that were already in the first game & apparently in the second game too. For the most part this is a good game. Try it you might like it. I like it I'm just stuck.
Happy Gaming everyone!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My 6 year old grandson loves this game. Great price too.Published 19 days ago by Kimberly A. Hawthorne
My grandson loves this fun game he plays it constantly I'm so glad I purchased itPublished 1 month ago by vpat
Not nearly as long as the other Lego Indiana Jones. It stands on the shoulders of the original, but instead of adding adventures or new content, it relies on a collection of... Read morePublished 8 months ago by Jen Cole