Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 55% off the $19.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.95 shipping
Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures
|Price:||$22.05 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Swim, climb, and shimmy
- Use a variety of weapons from the environment
- Use Indy's signature whip as a multi-purpose tool
- Unlock more than 60 playable characters
- Mix-and-match lego parts to create unique characters
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Everyones favorite fedora wearing hero returns to theaters this May in Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull and families can celebrate the humor and excitement of the original films with LEGO Indiana Jones.
- Tongue-in-cheek humor presents The Original Adventures in a manner only LEGO can whip up, with comical reinterpretations of classic Indiana Jones scenes and elements.
- Use Indys signature whip as a multi-purpose tool to attack, disarm, swing across gaps, activate levers and interact with a world of LEGO objects and puzzles.
- For the first time, LEGO Indy characters are fully immersed in their environment; swim, climb, shimmy across rock ledges and pick up and carry objects.
- Use a variety of weapons from the environment to fight enemies (e.g., chairs, guns, swords, bottles).
- Unlock more than 60 playable characters, including villains and supporting characters (Marion Ravenwood, Short Round, Rene Belloq, Willie Scott, Marcus Brody, Jones Senior and Mola Ram).
- Character specific abilities include excavation by Satipo, an umbrella slide by Marcus Brody, and monkey access by Marion Ravenwood.
- Create unique playable characters like Sallah Scott or Mola Round by mixing and matching the LEGO body parts of all playable characters.
- Explore the globe and solve puzzles that encourage creative thinking through the use of teamwork and unique building situations only possible in a LEGO world.
- Cooperative gameplay encourages parents to share the legacy of Indiana Jones with their children in a fun and humorous way.
Your Favorite Hero in Lego Form
LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures takes the fun and creative construction of LEGO and combines it with the wits, daring and non-stop action from the original cinematic adventures that enthralled audiences everywhere (Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom and Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade). With a unique tongue-in-cheek take on the original adventures, LEGO Indiana Jones follows Dr. Jones escapades through the jungles of South America to the mountaintops of India. Fans can build, battle and brawl their way through their favorite cinematic moments, from Indy’s entanglements with snakes to his dashing boulder run.
Of course, pop culture’s most iconic archaeologist will whip through all the classic moments with the help of a host of supporting characters including Marion Ravenwood and Short Round. Players can also mix and match the body parts of more than 60 playable characters to create new heroes just as they could in the best-selling LEGO Star Wars games.
Platform: Nintendo DS
Top Customer Reviews
As it goes, the handheld games are usually never as good as the console counterparts. LEGO Indiana Jones on the DS doesn't have all the same level designs as its console counterparts. It's overall a smaller game, but it does at least share many similar qualities in the gameplay department.
You'll play through all three of the original movies. Raiders of the Lost Ark, Temple of Doom, and The Last Crusade. In each level you'll play as whoever the story dictates you be at that time. When you complete a level once on story mode, you can return later in Free Play mode with different characters and uncover new secrets you otherwise couldn't before. It's all simple stuff and much of it plays like the console games. You can't go through a level as a single character, though. Puzzles and obstacles often force you to switch to a different character.
Throughout your adventures you'll also collect studs, which can be used to purchase hidden characters and other goodies. Collecting studs can be done by destroying objects or by simply defeating enemies. If you should ever perish, there's no penalty other than losing studs. There's no such thing as a game over in LEGO Indiana Jones, and just the same it's a fairly easy game.
Well, mostly easy. LEGO Indiana Jones puts much more emphasis on hand to hand combat. In the LEGO Star Wars games characters either had a lightsaber or some kind of blaster.Read more ›
One thing buyers should be aware of is that the game requires a lot of time spent on it at once. As another user mentioned, you can't save it whenever you want, which is EXTREMELY inconvenient. When playing each level for the 1st time, you may find yourself in a level for more than an hour before you can exit and save. I can see how this would add to a parent's frustration in trying to get their child to do homework or go to bed. "I can't stop until I finish this level! I'll lose everything if I turn it off now!" (good thing it's summer)
One other annoyance is the glitches. I heard lego Star Wars crashed a lot so I didn't buy it. Well, after playing for 1 hour today, I crashed when picking up a weapon and lost that hour of progress. I was pretty frustrated.
So if you don't mind playing for long periods of time then this game is for you. I don't suggest it for the casual gamer though.
Fun I give it 4 stars overall. It draws on the various Indiana Jones films and the interaction is set along the story lines of the movies! GREAT! 5 Stars.
Draw back? You can't save along the way so you are forced to finish the chapter in order to auto save. The problem with this is, you better not be ready to put it down when you are at the Dr's office waiting, because you will have to redo the chapter if you turn it off.
Other draw backs, the Tag characters, (these are the ones that stay with you and assist you i.e. Marion etc..)get in the way a lot and I find myself tripping over them and trying to get around them to get items that drop. Sometimes these Tag buddies get stuck and can cause problems like blocking your way when you are trying to go somewhere that will get you killed. Whats fun about the Tag buddies is that you will have to play the chapters over again several times and take different Tag buddies with you in order to find new things. This makes the game last longer and makes it more interesting.
On the Plus side, graphics are adorable and in whole is fun to watch. The mini movies are really great and full of laughs.
FREEZE right there Indiana....and he will...and so will you...because this game is a bit buggy. I purchased a new copy, and played it several times and each time the game froze over and again at the end of chapter 2 called "Fight at the Raven" I would get through the entire chapter, watch the mini movie and then it would freeze. The only way out, is to turn it off and reboot. Now remember that part about not being able to save?Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My kid is getting to old for it but he "did"like it (I prefer the movie)Published 22 days ago by electro freak
I decided to finally order this game after wanting it for five years. I'm glad I made the purchase because the game was only $3.00 and works perfectly. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Emme