5.0 out of 5 stars ONE VERY HAPPY KID ON CHRISTMAS!!!!!
A++++ Just what he wanted was sooooo excited was very glad that it included extra links because it was a tad tight.
EXTREMELY HAPPY!!!
Published 15 months ago by Kristen

3.0 out of 5 stars Too fragile for my boys
My 2 boys (4 and 6) saved up for these watches and were so excited to get them. Initially hard to clip closed, but once we figured it out, the clasp worked well.

Published on February 1, 2012 by Raed

3.0 out of 5 stars Too fragile for my boys, February 1, 2012
Raed (California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lego Kids' 9004315 Star Wars Darth Maul Watch (Watch)

The clasp ended up breaking. It no longer works. It is a Lego construction but I just wish the clasp was a bit sturdier, or even metal. The all plastic construction was expected but I am bummed by the clasp. I wish we could buy replacement parts.

They lasted about a week and a half before they died. I would not buy these again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, but the novelty wears off quickly!, January 22, 2014
This review is from: Lego Kids' 9004315 Star Wars Darth Maul Watch (Watch)
I was excited to get a manual watch for my 7 y/o son - first to help him tell time better and second because Legos are pretty cool. Unfortunately, the watch comes apart a lot and there have been times when my son hands me parts of the watch because it falls off. He doesn't wear the watch as much anymore because I'm afraid he'll lose it especially since it comes apart constantly. I ended up buying him another watch. Legos are great but I wouldn't recommend them as Lego watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars ONE VERY HAPPY KID ON CHRISTMAS!!!!!, January 2, 2013
EXTREMELY HAPPY!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Darth Maul Lego Watch, November 8, 2012
This review is from: Lego Kids' 9004315 Star Wars Darth Maul Watch (Watch)
Although it is cute in the pictures, it led me to believe that the character would be fully functional, able to be removed from the watch, and had a lightsaber as in the pictures. None of which is true. A cute watch but for the price, it should be advertised appropriately.

ARRAY(0xa762c5c4)