Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: LEGO Lot of 6 Lightsaber for Small Minifigures (2 Red, 2 Blue, 2 Yellow)
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on July 19, 2010
My son wanted to create a General Grievous out of his existing Lego, and this pack of 6 light sabers, although 50% too many than needed, was just the ticket. (The other sabers came in handy too). Same great Lego experience and durability, only less filling. :-)

Note: The light sabers do not come with the black holders shown in the photo (we weren't expecting them to).
on December 3, 2011
I sure do! First of all, as the mother of a LEGO the Clone Wars/Star Wars fanatic I can only say, what a GREAT idea to package up the extra light sabers to sell!

Soo....by Amazon category:

1. How much fun is this toy? Ummm, light sabers are always fun, particularly the LEGO ones as they go with the minfigs :P. Fun by definition almost!
2. Educational Value? Very Educational. Teaches parents to keep small parts in the back-up reserve pile.
3. Durable? Very. They must be as they seem to grow legs and walk away. Must be very tough to go hide with all the missing socks and gloves.
4. Overall--All Five Stars.

Okay, I'm being silly, but really, having the extra light sabers is a great idea for when young, creative minds decide to invent new things as well as to replace small items that go missing.

I also must admit that I did read the 1 star ratings and was a little startled at how many there were. I wouldn't ding a product based on a bad seller--that's what seller's feedback is for. It doesn't help describe an item at all. In any case, the vendor may vary from the one I used (it was an Amazon partner, not Amazon), so check the sellers feedback before you order. Also, I was surprised that anyone would have expected a larger toy. Perhaps they did not realize they were ordering LEGO pieces.

So to sum up...

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

JTG
on August 12, 2013
Lego lightsabers are so small they are easily lost, plus my son wanted to recreate scenes where a character used more than one at a time, so this pack was definitely worth the $5. The color and construction quality are great.
on October 7, 2013
Around my house, you can't have enough lightsabers! They are very tiny because they fit into the 'hands' of the minifigures perfectly and are interchangeable with the handles. Worth the price. I'm sure I'll be buying more again soon.
on October 11, 2013
The grandkids go through these in about three month and then they need more. How can you play without a lightsaber!
on July 4, 2010
My son had lost a light saber from one of his sets. This was a great find. He's very happy to have extra light sabers to give his other mini-figures.
on January 14, 2014
The product matches the picture. The hilts are gray plastic and lack the "chrome" sheen on the lightsabers you get with the Lego sets.

The blades themselves are also a different color. The green is much yellower and the blue is a little lighter and greener than what you get in Lego sets. The red seems to be the same.

Still, they are fully compatible with any Legos you may have. If you have a younger child, I suggest gluing the blades into the hilts (I use hot glue, but super glue works) so that they don't get lost. A tiny dab of either glue works fine -- you want to be able to fit the blade into the hilt.
on September 19, 2010
These are fun light sabers for use with Lego star wars figures. They are easy to lose so nice to get some replacements. Delievry was quick and simple.
on January 28, 2016
These things are tiny. Very tiny. They came in a clear plastic bag. I almost wrote Amazon to say that we didn't get them until I went and explored the box more carefully and sure enough, it was in there amidst the packing papers. We had ordered numerous things and it just got lost in the mix. Because it's small and in a plain clear bag. But, my 7 year old son has fun with them, so what more can ya say. Good addition to star wars lego action figures.
on February 25, 2012
I had purchased a few pre-owned lots of Star Wars minifigs for my son as he is literally totally obsessed with Lego Star Wars. He hated the fact that some of his characters lacked lightsabers, so he was absolutely thrilled when I bought these for him.

These are exactly the same as what the toys come with. They're a great quality, fit perfectly in the figure's hands and should last forever.

If you're unfamiliar with Lego minifigs, they ARE small and expensive. ALL Lego minifigs are their accessories are this way. Don't let that deter you from buying these though. They're totally worth it. Legos aren't cheaply made toys from China. They're high quality and last forever.