Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now Learn more

Price:$4.19+ $2.69 shipping

on April 3, 2014
I ordered this for one of my nephews. Aside from the parts that come with this the seller also included all the literature that came in the packet. I appreciate the completeness of those kinds of details.
on September 11, 2015
If you ever need to find my kids, go find the monkey Lego that comes with this caveman and there'll be my kids. That monkey gets more love than I do sometimes, I swear. When I asked my kids what toys they wanted to take on the plane for our upcoming vacation, monkey was shoved in my face. And no, it's not just the newest toy happiness....we've had this toy for over eight months now. Birthdays have come and gone. Monkey is still haunting my nightmares....I mean monkey is still here. Through it all. Under the bed.... Waiting for it to be dark so I can step on him at two am.
Here's a fun addition to the Lego Minifigures line. Series 7 features the so-called "Jungle Boy," yet another minifigure based on characters from classic literature. This time the subject is obviously Tarzan.

Jungle Boy isn't a terribly complex figure. He's mostly unclothed (and rocking an impressive Lego six-pack), and comes with a small knife and a chimpanzee as accessories, in addition to the basic figure stand. There's not much to him, but come on, it's Lego Tarzan! Build him some giant Lego trees and have some epic jungle adventures!
on May 21, 2012
Swinging from Series 7 of Lego Minifigures is Jungle Boy, complete with a hairpiece, a rubbery knife and the matte-painted pet monkey that belonged to Series 5's Zookeeper. Now you could have Jungle Boy hold the monkey with one hand and the knife with the other, or you could have him hold the other included knife! Guess Tarzan learned a lesson from his last run-in with the leopard, if the scars on his chest mean anything.

This toy contains small parts and is recommended to children over 5.
on January 21, 2014
Jungle Boy is a really fun Lego for display or for parts harvesting since from head to toe, his parts have endless possibilities for mixing and matching with the Legos you already have!
on May 29, 2013
This was a cute Lego figurine but the monkey was much smaller then it looks in the photo. It also came with two knives so that was cool. My son liked it and that's all that matters :)
on April 16, 2013
Great for Any collection. I have a large collection of these and love Lego's quality and creativity! Love them all! d:-)
on February 16, 2013
It is nice to sometimes take the surprise out of the mystery pouches of characters. We had been getting a few repeats so I wanted to surprise him with one I knew he didn't have. Thanks
on March 7, 2015
Everything is new and it came with 2 knives instead of one... great deal. It took 5 days to get due to weather problems but not sellers fault.
on January 4, 2013
This item arrived as described and on time. Very cute! Item came in opened minifigure bag with series 7 insert.