Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

85%
15%

Hooray, the Series 3 Lego mystery minifigures are here! Yeah, by now I'm more excited about these things than my son is. We have 16 new figures to collect, including this Female Snowboarder.

The Female Snowboarder has a neat outfit design, complete with pink/purple (it's somewhere between the two) helmet with removable goggles and a decorated snowboard. It also includes the basic figure stand that they all come with. I wish they had included a separate "hair piece" like they did with the Lego: Minifigures Series 3 > Race Car Driver Mini-Figure, so you could display the figure holding the helmet, but that's a minor complaint.

Between this minifigure and the Lego: Minifigures Series 3 > Female Tennis Player Mini-Figure, it's good to see Lego adding some female athletes to the minifigure collection.
on February 22, 2011
My daughter really likes this minifigure. It's fairly easy to find by feeling the package for the snowboard. Her goggles on the helmet can flip down to cover her eyes.

The snowboard is a dark blue color with hot pink and light blue snowflakes on it. She can hold the snowboard in one or both hands, and she can stand on it. Additionally, the bottom of the snowboard is made so that it can snap on to other Lego pieces. This allows you to stand her on the snowboard then also attach the snowboard to the regular stand-plate that comes with each of these minifigs.

In Series 3, I think this is one of the better minifigs. It's hard to find snowboards for Lego minfigures, so it is a great accessory to have.
on January 18, 2013
Arrived in perfect condition and earlier than expected. Would have preferred if they could have guaranteed which Minifig it was without opening the original package. Otherwise, would have rated 5 stars.
on January 15, 2014
I ordered this just to keep on my shelf to view every day. I'm an avid snowboarder and this is the perfect Lego piece for me. It came early and just makes me smile every time I see it.
on June 13, 2013
Once i seen the snow board..i had to have it!! I will use the snow boards for my Minimates. Yes..the feet on most minimates do fit on Lego pegs. Awesome Lego product ;)
on January 10, 2013
This female figurine was cute with her snowboard and drop down goggles. Great little character that needs a set to go with her.
on January 17, 2013
It arrived in good shape, in a timely manner. I used it on my grandson's birthday cake snow scene. Now he has a fun toy too.
on December 31, 2012
this little person goes great with my winter display I put out of little figures for the month of january :)
on February 13, 2016