Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on February 4, 2014
I will not bore you with the details you can see from the picture. you get the phone and the handcuffs. The figure itself is the great part. On one side of his head there is the "bad cop" face, a snarling cop with sunglasses. The other side is displayed in the picture. I can honestly say that every time I look at the face, it makes me smile. To put it simply, this minifigure is one of my favorite figures of all time, it is truly fun to play with and look at. I highly recommend that every Lego fan get this minifigure.
on August 9, 2014
What can I say? It was a great movie for kids and adults, and my child loved the Bad Cop. His head doesn't rotate very well because it is incredibly tight fitting, but eventually it loosens up. A little pricey, but every Lego toy is pretty expensive these days. The things we do to put smiles on our children's faces.
on June 27, 2014
It comes with what you see in the picture, and he grips the cuffs and the phone/tablet tightly enough that they don't fall out. Essential for any reenactments your kids plan to have with the Lego movie.
on May 14, 2014
Bad Cop is another character from Lego movie that my son just had to have. I am glad i was able to order just the figure and not have to buy any sets
on February 22, 2016
My little brother saved up his money and bought this, proud of the fact that this is the only way that this minifigure can be acquired. He loves it and it looks just as advertised. The minifigure's phone (a flat 1x2) has a corner that is ever so slightly blemished, but it in no way hinders the use of the piece. A very high quality product.
on April 18, 2014
I love how it comes with the drawn on kid face like from the movie :) kinda worth it but better off buying a regular pack
on August 12, 2014
This is the only lego minifigure my son has ever specifically requested, so I got it for him as a birthday gift. He seems to like it. I don't get why we have to have 5 million of them, but whatever makes him happy.
on March 31, 2014
The cop has his AWESOME pda! He has AWESOME handcuffs! He has the recovered good cop smile! (Shown) AWESOME!. He has the bad cop grimace! (Not shown) AWESOME! He's conflicted and complicated, sorta like life. AWESOME!
on December 19, 2014
The Lego arrived on time.
No retail package included not even a cut baggy like a previous reviewer, just a clear mini ziploc which isn't too bad...
Unfortunately, the clear ziploc bag the Lego pieces were in looked a bit scraped up and it turned out his head and helmet were both smushed.
I am having to return it and order a new one. Hopefully, it will be in better condition.
on October 27, 2014
My son loves the Lego movie and this character was pivotal in that movie so I had to get it for him. The only reason this little guy didn't get a five star was that the metallic package he came in was cut at the top which caused the hand-cuffs to nearly be lost as they were half hanging out when I opened the box. Otherwise he was in perfect condition and came right on time.