Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Collector's Sticker Book (LEGO Ninjago)
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Format: Paperback|Change

on September 3, 2011
My son is a Lego fanatic. We love legos! This sticker book is ok. Here are some pros and cons:

Pros:

-It is a Lego Sticker Book
-The book has some information about each Ninja and their adversaries

Cons:

-The book is very short. It has a total of 15 pages.
-Small amount of stickers and many duplicates. There are a total of 111 stickers. 24 of them are just small circles. There are many duplicate weapons and duplicates of the mini figures. There are a total of 40 unique stickers.
-The stickers are not cut very good. The first book I bought all the stickers were cut only part way. Every time you would try to pull one off, it would rip. I returned the book to Amazon and the second book did the same thing.
-This book has a place to write when you received a lego mini figure (i.e. Kai, Sensi Wu) and a place to write when you got a specific set. However, the only sets they have listed are the Skull Truck, Skull Motorbike, and Turbo Shredder. The lack of sets listed is a little confusing. This book is very incomplete.

Overall I am not too pleased with this book. We bought the Lego Mini figure book, the Harry Potter Lego Sticker Book, the Star Wars Lego sticker book, and some others. All of these books are about 5 times bigger at least. For the price, I found this book to pale in comparison to these. If you are a die hard Lego fan or die hard fan of Lego Ninjago you will probably want this book. But if you don't have any of the other Lego sticker books, I would recommend those before you purchase this one.

Update 2/2/12:

We bought my son the Ultimate Lego Ninjago Sticker book from Amazon and it came in the mail last week.
 Ultimate Sticker Collection: LEGO Ninjago (ULTIMATE STICKER COLLECTIONS)
He LOVES the new Ninjago sticker book and hasn't put it down. This sticker book I am reviewing he has hardly touched. The Ultimate sticker book has stickers of the new sets and figures and of the old sets and figures. It doesn't have every Ninjago set ever made, but it has tons of stickers. I would not hesitate to buy the Ultimate sticker book. It is only a few dollars more than this book and has easily 5-10 times more stickers. For the value, I would skip buying this book and purchase the Ultimate Collection instead!
44 comments|44 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 30, 2013
My son is obsessed with Lego Ninjago. Buying him the Lego Ninjago: Collector's Sticker Book was a no brainer. However, we weren't sure if this book would hold much interest for him once he tore through all of the stickers and placed them on the correct pages - but we were pleasantly surprised that he STILL looks through it months and months later. He uses it as a type of encyclopedia of Ninjago characters for himself. He's also used it for drawing inspiration - referring to details of the characters shown in the stickers.

The actual book is very good quality. The pages are thick and shiny. The stickers are also very thick, resist tearing, even when a little person is peeling them off of their backing. It's easy enough for a little guy to find the pages that the stickers belong to - nothing confusing about the format at all. Bright colors, very thorough selection of characters.

Highly recommended for any Ninjago fans.
on August 1, 2013
My son LOVES Ninjago. I guess that's standard for 6 year old boys. 1st it was Batman and for the last few years it's been Legos. He was so happy to get this in the mail. He has already stickered his entire room wall.
on May 3, 2012
This is the first of the Lego Ninjago books that I have looked at. The first part of the book is Character maps for 16 of the Ninjago characters:

Ninja :

Samukai
Wyplash
Frakjaw
Skull Truck

With each profile you fill in the date you obtained it and who it battles against. There is also a quick fact for each. Then there are over 100 stickers. Finally, there is a series of pages for you to use the stickers to create battle scenes. The only thing that would make this book better would be if the stickers were the reusable decals. But all in all a book children will love.
on November 6, 2012
My son has 8 different lego sticker books. This one is a little different in that you are supposed to put on the stickers of stuff that you have purchased. Smart way to get us to buy more toys for our kids. My son likes putting the stickers on and telling me how I should buy him everything in the book!
on January 12, 2013
Our 1st grade boy has thoroughly enjoyed this Ninjago sticker book. He says the inside looks very cool. It has been a good compliment to the first Ninjago sticker book.
on July 5, 2015
Fun book. Not as I expected. Lots of information to fill out on when you have collected the figure instead of just being a fun and reusable Sticker book.
on February 8, 2013
I've bought my son several of these sticker books and he loves to put the stickers in their place and have me read the book to him. Definitely a winner!
on February 26, 2014
My son loves these stickers books. They are great for traveling, improve fine motor skills and encourage some thinking without the child realizing it.
on April 5, 2013
My son loves this sticker book. He can spend hours looking at the sticker and placing them where he wants in the book.