Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on October 28, 2011
My 7 and 5 year old boys are in full blown Lego mania. They have recently gotten into the Ninjago sets and we got this book at their school book fair. I have actually read this book on my own so that I have some idea what's going on in the Ninjago universe. My boys definitely give this book a thumbs up, and they love reading about the Ninjago characters, especially the dragons. As a parent, I find the book interesting to read as well. Unlike other Lego sets with a familiar back story (Star Wars/Harry Potter), I had no idea what was going on in the Ninjago universe until I read this book. Now I can converse intelligently with my sons about these characters.
Note: This book describes the Ninjago characters and storyline, it is not about specific Ninjago builds.
on February 2, 2012
From the kids: "This book is hilarious!!! My brother and I read it all the time and it is soooo funny that we laugh so hard we laugh our gutts out and cannot even keep reading it sometimes. It has awesome and detailed information about the world of Ninjago and all the characters in it. You have to read it now!"

PS - As the mom... I can also say that it does make for great reading and is, like they say, hilarious...which keeps them reading!
on November 2, 2011
This guide is perfect for my 6-year-old son. His world revolved around Ninjago (at least for now). This guide is perfect for his age, pictures are stunning and tons of fun!
on April 12, 2012
I ordered this for my 7 year old grandson for his birthday. His cousins and siblings are also incredibly into the Ninjago mania. When the 11 year old cousin saw this book before it was given to my grandson, she quickly devoured it but her reaction was "This is SOOO out of date!" Turns out even though this book was just published in January, there is a whole additional season out for the Ninjago series and the book is behind the times. The kids seemed to enjoy it, but a current version would be better. It would especially be nice to know that this is out of date prior to ordering it.
on March 14, 2012
My almost 6 year old son is obsessed with the new Ninjago TV series. He loves this book, it has wonderful pictures and just the right amount of text for him to attempt to read by himself with some help from Mom and Dad. He also talks about the characters in the series all the time to me and I don't quite understand who they are and how they all fit in so this is a great way for me to catch up to him on the characters without having to watch the show with him. Bonus - We are getting some solid reading time in so this is educational for him.
on January 7, 2012
My son received this book as a Christmas gift. He is 7 and a little intimidated by chapter books. While this is not presented in chapter format, it does have quite a bit of text. He read the whole thing in the few days after Christmas! I can't attest to the quality of the writing or information but it motivated him to read which is great for me. He thought it was wonderful so there's a 7 year old boy's review.
on February 15, 2012
Picked this book up for my 6 year old son. He is obsessed with Ninjago and the fact that it came with a lego action figure was even better. The text itself is a bit advanced for him, but we enjoy reading it together. I'm learning all about spinjitzu myself. Quality product and isn't falling apart after he's dropped it a dozen times and sleps with it.
on August 24, 2012
My 3 year old toddler picked this out at the bookstore as his "good boy prize". He loves books and he debated between this and a superhero encyclopedia. He is a very careful and meticulous 3 year old so we trust him to take care of books and small toys that are outside his age range. We let him play with Legos with supervision and we look at the book together and read the text to him - although he is also content to just look at the pictures by himself. This book has lots of pages with many awesome pictures. Some images might be a little scary for squeamish youngsters, but my son understands that these are just make believe images and "pretend bad guys". My son has spent hours looking at it and admiring his Ninjago figure and asked for the Easy Readers to be put on his wish list. This was such a great purchase and a great value. It's a nice start for those interested in building a Ninjago collection!
on August 7, 2012
My son who is 5 1/2 loves Legos and, specifically, the Ninjago line. We saw a copy of this book at a restaurant and my son wanted me to read it to him through dinner! I ordered it for him and he was quite excited when he received it. It comes with a Lego mini-figure of one of the 4 Ninja (Zane, Cole, Jay or Kai). We have not finished reading the whole book yet. There is a lot of information about the various Ninjago characters, so it is a lot for a 5 year old to digest, but he loves looking at the book and we read small portions at a time and are enjoying it very much. Great for Lego Ninjago fans.
on July 15, 2013
I bought this for a cousin who really loves the show and is collecting the various lego sets for Ninjago and he absolutely loved this guide. According to him it had everything he wanted to know, and really seemed to appreciate the large glossy artwork which seemed very well done for a children's book. The extra figurine they throw in is just icing on the cake for him.