Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

Format: Paperback|Change

on January 16, 2012
My boys love the Harry Potter and Star Wars LEGO guides- both are very well done. This book is more cartoony and simplistic, probably because the Ninjago line is so new, there isn't much history,facts or product photos to add. I realize there was a great demand for a Ninjago book to come out, so until a more substantial version comes out in a few years, this is your best bet. There is a very similar paperback version of this book for sale, this one has a quality hard cover, but the paperback has fewer pages of content and doesn't include the blue Ninja. Book gives a bit of back story and introduces characters. My sons love it.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 9, 2012
I got this book for my 5 yr olds upcoming birthday and I know he will love it. He is all about Ninjago. This book is very informative on the characters and the story of Ninjago. This is a great book if you know nothing about Ninjago (which is me). Only bad thing I can say, and it's not really bad, is there are more characters in ninjago than in this book. The Ninjago website has even more characters listed than what I saw in this book.

Edit: I gave my son this book before his b-day as a reward and he loved it. This book makes a great gift for any Ninjago fan.
on December 29, 2013
Admittedly, I'm down on the toy/book/tv-show/breakfast cereal link-ups. I find them insidious. But in the interest of encouraging a young reader - which I've understood to mean, throw anything at them (within reason) until they start reading because they like it - you could do worse than the Ninjago books.
on April 25, 2012
I am a single parent and making sure my son has toys he likes makes my quality of life better. That being said this was one of the biggest hits in recent years. It arrived in good time from Amazon (a day early in fact) the toy itself good quality and easy to understand directions make it a hit for my 9 year old. I have since ordered more Ninjago products from Amazon.
Not bad at all guys not bad at all.

Oh and FYI I ordered at Amazon after checking Target and Wal Mart. It was out of stock at both and was more expensive. So I saved on the product and had no sales tax to contend with!!!!
on August 10, 2013
I bought this book for my 8 year old son. He loves it! It has been 3 weeks since he received this book. He has been going around everywhere with it. It explains about all the characters with great pictures.
on June 5, 2012
My seven years old boy love Ninjago. When I gave this book he was very excited!! He read every night one chapter of the book. The information in the book is very interesting and gave every character an unique personality which is good when he is playing with their Ninjago Lego. His imagination is incredible.
on May 10, 2012
I love ninjago!!!! This book is really awesome. It comes with a Jay minifigure and has lots of funny and cool information on ninjago.
LEGO ninjago is a show, product line, and its all about lego ninjas! It is an awesome show, by the way. I totally advice the show to
any ninja loving fans.
on February 22, 2012
This was a great little item for the kiddo; he is obsessed with the entire Lego Ninjago line, so the combination of a character figurine plus the book with background stories covering all the Ninjago characters was a great hit for the holidays.
on April 17, 2012
My son's thoughts: I think the book is really good because you get a lot of information on the Ninja's and the skeletons. I also like this set because you get a Ninja to build for yourself. This book covers Season 1 of Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu.

My thoughts: Both of my kids really enjoyed this book and read it from front to back in one sitting. They could not be taken away from it until they had finished. I know this is a book that my son will look through and enjoy time and time again.

Both of my children noticed that the blue ninja included was Jay and his weapon of choice from day one has been the nun-chucks. They were disappointed that this kit included a sword for Jay to wield instead. Other than this slight imperfection, the book and action figure are a lot of fun for kids and will get hours of play. This has been a great series to watch, play with, and read for kids of all ages!

Scholastic sent me the above book for review purposes. It will allow me to keep the book. I have no other connection to and have received no other compensation from Scholastic Books.
on May 13, 2012
my ninjago nut is 8 years old...mix ninjas and legos together and you can't go wrong...great book my second grader read it without any trouble....awesome!