5.0 out of 5 stars One Of The Greatest Of All Time
Lego Star Wars was introduced a few years ago as a kid's game (12 and under). I discovered it through my friend's son, who was a 5 year-old Star Wars fan. At one point, he needed help with an area and asked me to guide him. So I took the controller and tried my best. After about a half hour, he asked if he could play again, but I told him that I was still "trying to...
Published on April 13, 2008 by Kevbo

2.0 out of 5 stars Fun, but not what I expected
Reviews were mixed out here. Several people said "Yes, the Wii Remote is the light saber" while others said "No, it isn't". The REAL answer is that it is a little of both. You CAN simulate movement with the Wii Remote, but it is NOT a 1-to-1 motion. In other words, when you hit the B button, a pre-programmed light saber animation attacks the enemy/object...at that...
Published on January 4, 2008 by J. D. Hatten

‹ Previous | 144 45 4663 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Game, June 7, 2009
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga - Nintendo Wii (Video Game)
Lego always does a good job. My 12 year old calls this game "awesome". Wii makes the light saber fights very cool.

5.0 out of 5 stars Family Fun!!, June 6, 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
After pouring over the reviews here on Amazon, I decided to get this for my daughter's 8th birthday (April). She finally got around to playing it a couple of weeks ago and now I can't get her off of it. The great thing is, it does force her to use her brain. There is some logic and reading and putting things together. Another good thing is that the characters don't die... they can bounce right back. This was a great game choice and I am very happy with it and so is my daughter!

5.0 out of 5 stars he like so much, June 5, 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga, for my son, he like so much, and enjoy playing it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Star War, May 28, 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Great Game. I bought to expand my Wii skills, but the wife took over the game and loves it.....

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect childhood nostalgia for those of a certain age, May 28, 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
For those of us who grew up in the 70s and 80s, especially boys, this is a perfect combination of Star Wars, Legos, and a video game -- the three toys that maybe most defined my childhood.

The cut-scenes are funny and the gameplay is great, with lots of replay value. My young kids love playing it with me too; they always want to be Yoda. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just for kids!, May 26, 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Great game! Cant go wrong for the price. This has filled many, many hours of time. Not just for kids...I'm 39 and I am enjoying this very much. The flying episodes are amazing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Game, May 23, 2009
Corey N. McLain (Stony Point, NC USA) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This game is great! I was thinking that when I bought it that it would be a game that would only be suitable for children, but it is also fun for adults.

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't save very easily, May 19, 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
My 6 yo son loves the game, and I enjoy playing with him. However, after spending lots of time moving through the scenes, it doesn't seem to save very easily. But you could play forever. Maybe that's not a good thing. I'd recommend the game.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best gift ever!, April 21, 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Highly recommend! Great price! I have purchased several copies of this game for birthday gifts and it has always been a hit! Daddy even got one for Father's Day. He played it for hours and hours and hours..........

5.0 out of 5 stars Consider yourself in LEGO heaven!, April 19, 2009
J. Richmond (Oak Forest, IL USA) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I couldn't wait to get this game. It has all the features that the PC game version offers. This one is just more exciting since you can play it on the big screen and feel that you are more involved in the action. A must-have for all Star Wars fans!

‹ Previous | 144 45 4663 | Next ›