Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on January 4, 2013
Kids love these things... I gave it to my friend's son, and he FLIPPED!!! He's Happy, so I'm happy :)
on August 1, 2013
Out of all of my LEGO minifigs, which is a lot, this is probably my 4th favorite after Captain America, Nova, and Deadpool. This minifig is awesome and 100% legit. Yes it comes with Thor's hammer. It is great for my lego vids on Youtube
on July 29, 2013
i'm buying all the avengers in lego minis. this one is a little confusing with the cape - place the two little holes over each other and then put the neck through. makes it flair out nice. the head has two faces with different expressions (growling and... less growling). happy to add him to my collection.
on September 1, 2013
Lego doesn't sell set-based minifigures separately, they're part of a set. However, they're what children are generally most interested in. So this is a good way to get the main interesting toy from a third party seller. Note that generally you may get "3" pieces to put together: legs, torso, & head. But really every Lego minifigure is comprised of no less than nine separate pieces. If any child 3 years old gets a hold of one, you'll find out. My five-year old loves these, but my three year old... well here's what really makes up a Lego minifigure:
1 left leg
1 right arm
2 hands
1 head
= 9 *minimum*
Thennnn... add to that: any hair, helmet, cape, weapon, etc, and they'll be 10,11, more pieces.

You'll need to be vigilant in keeping track of the pieces for a while. And check if you have a vacuum cleaner with a canister after vacuuming, you'll most likely find a piece or two. Note, that the pieces don't come "easily" apart, but that's not the point with young children. I purchased a Batman key-chain that was expressly noted by Lego "not to have pieces that can come off." My 3-year old wanted to play with it, and, er..., that above phrase is not completely true. Do not underestimate the cleverness, adaptability, and tenaciousness of a 3-year old in such matters.

However, with the above being said, an older child, like my 5-year will slowly understand the "nagging" and that taken-apart Lego's will not be around the next day, so he now appreciates taking care of the minifigures and this attitude has worked it's way to my 3-year old. The early stages of responsibility! Note, the kids will still play with them and pieces may come off, but this is way different than their previous goal being *just* to take pieces apart. :)

Thor comes with a cool cape. Every Lego cape has three holes, the two main ones to go over the torso's "neck" before the head is put into place, and the third automatically becomes the cusp of the cape, to avoid a wear spot for the cape to tear at. Lego's attention to detail.

PS, some vendors sell the Thor minifigure with Thor's hammer, some do not. You'll have to check with the specific vendor.
on August 21, 2014
This is not an authentic Lego minifig, My kid (and I) are Lego fanatics, and can tell a fake when we see one. There are several things that scream fake - legs don't detach, the "Lego" trademark is not stamped on any part of the figure, and the legs are just plain - no additional outfit printing. Additionally, the hair/head barely click on, and will fall off if the figure is upended. If you want to sell fake minifigs, that's cool - just don't try to pass them off as authentic.
on September 26, 2012
This does nothing more than sits atop my computer at work and brings a smile to my face. The reversible faces (one that's only slightly mad and the other is really mad) offer a change of expression depending how my work day is going.
on April 25, 2015
Beware! This Thor is NOT a legitimate Lego minifigure, it's a 'knock-off'. I plan to return it for a refund. One of the reviews indicated it was legitimate, but it's NOT. So if you're looking for a legitimate Lego minifigure, don't buy this one.
on March 6, 2014
The husband doesn't mind. He just wants me to make him a key chain out of the second one. Bonus mood changing faces on this guy. I didn't find it hard to put him together - but then again I loved legos as a kid and took them apart all the time.
on January 14, 2014
This was part of an after thought stocking-stuffer... I didn't think it would come in time for Christmas, but it did!!! My boy was happy, which made me extremely happy. Thanks!
on October 8, 2014
This is a total joke! Worth about $1. Better free toys at McDonalds. The entire figure assembled is the size of my pinky!!

See 1 answered question