This bowl or bucket comes in handy for those times when you want to make large batches of ice cream!!

I bought three of them to go with the original one that came with the Gellato Junior 4070 Ice Cream Machine!

Keeps you from having to repeatedly wash the original bowl between batches, or having to empy and reuse the same bowl!!

With extra...
Published on June 17, 2008 by Daquan13

1.0 out of 5 stars Lello 4071 Replacement Bowl
The bowl had to be returned. Unfortunately, the bowl did not fit my Lello 4070 Gelato Junior. It is slightly too large. I am waiting for the replacement bowl from Lello.
Published on August 10, 2009 by B. West

1.0 out of 5 stars Lello 4071 Replacement Bowl, August 10, 2009
B. West (Los Angeles, Ca. USA) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars to large, October 11, 2008
This review is from: Lello 4071 Replacement Bowl (Kitchen)
The bowl is slightly to large and I can't push it in very far because the air will not escape around it so I guess I will have to sand it with a fine sand paper to reduce the size slightly.

1.0 out of 5 stars does not fit my machine, May 14, 2009
kim r (Eden Prairie, MN USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lello 4071 Replacement Bowl (Kitchen)
while the transaction was fine, the bowl did not fit my machine. not sure what gives.

1.0 out of 5 stars BEEN TRYING EVER SINCE I GOT GOT IT - STILL NO LUCK, October 21, 2010
This review is from: Lello 4071 Replacement Bowl (Kitchen)
I'VE BEEN TRYING TO GET A BOWL THATS FITS THIS ICE-CREAM EVER SCINCE I GOT IT - STILL NO LUCK- FOUND OUT THE MANFACTURE CHANGED THE DESIGN AND MADE THE LATER ONES BIGGER . THATS WHY SOMETIMES THEY FIT AND OUTHER TIMES THEY DON'T - IF YOU GOT A LATER MODEL - YOUR OK BUT IF YOU HAVE AN OLDER ONE - AS FAR AS I CAN TELL YOUR OUT OF LUCK - UNLESS YOU HAVE A LATH TO CUT IT DOWN AS I PLAIN TO DO - ITS A SHAME THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A TOP OF THE LINE ICE CREAM MAKER - AND IT IS EXCEPT FOR THIS PROBLEM - DON'T KNOW WHY THEY CAN'T DO A BETTER JOB AT FIXING THIS PROBLEM - SAD

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong size, May 12, 2011
This review is from: Lello 4071 Replacement Bowl (Kitchen)
I ordered this and also got one that was slightly too large for my machine. Had to return it. I called Lello in New Jersey and was able to order bowls of the correct size over the phone. They were helpful and shipped my bowls promptly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Making Large Batches of You Favorite Frozen Treats!!!!!!!!!, June 17, 2008
Daquan13 (East Boston, MA.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lello 4071 Replacement Bowl (Kitchen)

With extra bowls, you can prepare the icream mixture, pour the mixture into the bowls, chill in the fridge and make the ice cream one bowl right after the other.

Cleanup is a snap!! Just wash the bowls by hand in hot soapy water. Do not wash in dishwasher though.

~Daquan13.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extra,extra!, August 28, 2007
D. Demyanovich (Brighton, Michigan USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lello 4071 Replacement Bowl (Kitchen)
The Gelato ice cream machine is sooo awesome and easy that it is a real boon to have two bowls. I chill the mixture in the refrigerator a couple of hours before putting it in the Gelato and having two bowls allows two flavors to be chilling at the same time. Then I can freeze them in immediate succession. I limit myself to two bowls, otherwise I'm afraid we would gain tooo much weight from the excellent ice cream. After freezing I use a rubber scraper to put the ice cream into a storage freezer container so as not to put any scratches in the Gelato bowl. The metal bowl will scratch easily so take care with it and it will probably last forever! It is very easy to use and clean, and takes next to no time to care for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just What I Wanted, April 27, 2013
This review is from: Lello 4071 Replacement Bowl (Kitchen)
When I read the reviews for these, I was worried that they would not fit the old machines. No worry. They fit just fine.

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not fit., March 28, 2012
This review is from: Lello 4071 Replacement Bowl (Kitchen)
We purchased a Lello Gelato machine and decided to purchase an extra bowl. I had to return both bowls I received because they did not fit. Not a good replacement bowl if it doesn't fit.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit., January 21, 2011
Clayton Jones (New Hampshire, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lello 4071 Replacement Bowl (Kitchen)
Slightly too big for my Lello 4070. I tried sanding it down but gave up after a few hours. Oh well, one batch at a time is plenty.

ARRAY(0x9b56096c)