5.0 out of 5 stars Blast from the Past!
This game really brings out the entrepreneur in all of us! I bought this yesterday and in attempt to keep increasing my total earnings I ended up spending over 2 hours on the game. This is the type of game that kids can learn from and adults can enjoy. Highly recommended!
Published on March 8, 2012 by Cris S.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worht it.
The description sounded promising but it's a bit random. You can "buy" extra items, but they seem to have no affect on the outcome of the game.
Published 15 months ago by Cathy Michler

5.0 out of 5 stars Blast from the Past!, March 8, 2012
Cris S. (Seattle, WA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars watermellonsmiles app reviews, March 10, 2012
This review is from: Lemonade Stand (Kindle Edition)
i love this game soooo much!!! its so cool like a fresh glass of lemonade! i like it because athough its fun and entertaining, it also gives you an idea about how buisnesses work. Therefore, i concider it educational. its soooo fun! LOL! beware: its extremely addictive....couldn't stop playing it...
when i looked at this game's reviews i was really suprised that there was only one! really suprising. i know that you will really like this game! i certainly do!

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and Fun, April 1, 2012
This review is from: Lemonade Stand (Kindle Edition)
Run a lemonade stand for the last month of summer to save up extra money for school supplies. Why you'd want to do this is not explained. Maybe 'school supplies' is a euphemism for 'video games'. Anyway, you check the weather, set prices, buy cups, and hope you make a profit. Use the profit to upgrade your stand with cheaper cups, better advertising, improved weather forcasting, ect.

Gameplay is about as simple as you can get. If you are smart enough to get this on the Kindle, you're smart enough to enjoy playing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun!!!!!!, March 31, 2012
This review is from: Lemonade Stand (Kindle Edition)
This game is alot of fun. Can be addicting. The only downside is alot of time the weatherforcast is so way off its crazy. I wish you could continue past the 30 days. I find my self doing great only to have the summer end. But all in all lots of fun. Even my kids fight over playing it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Wonderful Game For Kindle At A Great Price!, March 29, 2012
RES (Bloomsbury, NJ USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lemonade Stand (Kindle Edition)
I absolutely love this game! I used to play it on my cell phone years ago. It cost me at least $5.00 for it then then so this is a real bargain for $.99! Especially since the screen is bigger and the graphics are much better, even in greyscale.

This game is highly addictive as you try to earn money for extra school supplies through the summer. I love that the weather changes and you can change prices and how much you sell according to it. You can also use four different recipes. There are extras you can buy, like Kindle adds to promote your lemonde business. I thougt that was a cute tie in.

Overall, this is a great price for hours of addiction. Fun and easy for any age level. Works beautifully on my Kindle Touch.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun for .99 cents., March 29, 2012
This review is from: Lemonade Stand (Kindle Edition)
I grabbed it for .99 cents. It`s quite fun and can become addicting. It could use a little work, I don`t like the fact that your extra cups don`t carry over to the next day, and the IRS showing up on day 2 will end your game quickly. But again for .99 cents it fun.

4.0 out of 5 stars good fun for the price, April 6, 2012
This review is from: Lemonade Stand (Kindle Edition)
this game is quite fun. you start with twenty bucks, based on weaher, you decide how much you are going to spend on cups and ads, plus how many cups you make. my only cmplaint would be the reeallly random weather. they probably use the random commad because the prediction could be 47 degress and acturally be 119. but still worth it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Lemenade Stand, April 1, 2012
This review is from: Lemonade Stand (Kindle Edition)
I love the game. its very fun to play over and over again. But i wish there were more days not just 30. But Its totally worth the 99 cents

5.0 out of 5 stars None, March 26, 2012
This review is from: Lemonade Stand (Kindle Edition)
amazing game. but very addicting ill warn you i could not stop playing for like2 hours. it is alot like chrismas cocoa but it has 30 days which is better.

4.0 out of 5 stars was hoping for more variation from cocoa game, March 25, 2012
This review is from: Lemonade Stand (Kindle Edition)
bought this one after using the Christmas cocoa one which I love. I was sad to see this is the exact same game as the cocoa one except with lemonade Items replacing the graphics..wish it were at least a little different.

Lemonade Stand