Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on December 11, 2012
this is a great soap.my whole.family used it even my 5 year old .they liked the smell and also.it keeps the bugs away from them the whole two weeks we went camping.give this bar of soap 5 star review.
on February 6, 2013
This soap smells like lemon meringue pie! It feels smooth, has a mild lather, and cleans very well as all NHC soaps do. The first time I used it I loved how strong the lemon smell was and how soft it left my skin but after using it a few times you kind of get over the scent, so I'm glad I had the Brazilian Expresso (my fave) and others to rotate with. The bar is big, so you can cut in half or in thirds and share with friends/family or just store them away for later use( I kept mine in my dresser drawers so my clothes smelled like the soaps). I was expecting to get a tingling feeling from this but I didn't. This is a good soap for lemon lovers but it would be a GREAT soap if it had some type of mint added to it. Next time I buy this I will pair it with a natural mint soap.
on August 11, 2014
I expected this to have a bit more acid content. Don't get me wrong, it's a nice smelling soap and cleans really well. However, there doesn't seem to be that super clean feeling that many citrus products provide. Especially for summer time when we want to get layers of sunblock and other things off our skin.
on April 17, 2014
I took this to Brazil with me.

Mosquitos love me. This was on of my weapons against attracting mosquitos. Along with this beneift, it's a good soap. It smells great and does a great job!

I don't think this alone will fight all mosquitos but use it along with other things such as inncense, candles, netting, and things with no scent.
on May 26, 2013
Lasts long and smells good in the shower. I was expecting it to smell strongly on my skin later but it did not. I think it is overall a good deal
on July 27, 2014
at truly delightful flavor to relax and enjoy