Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Lemons: A Country Garden Cookbook
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

100%

on November 24, 2003
I own this and all the Country Garden series of cookbooks. They are all visually gorgeous, and all written by professional chefs. Each book surrounds a featured ingredient which is seasonal. I must admit that many of the recipes could be considered "chi-chi," but for cookbook collectors, this series is really wonderful. I'm sorry they stopped adding to these books, and very sorry that they are going out of print.
on August 31, 2009
"Lemons - A Country Garden Cookbook" produces wonderful, elegant dishes that everyone compliments. The Lemon meringue pie is the best ever! People loved the Lemon Squares, too. I have made most of the recipes in this book, and all of them were successful.
I was SO EXCITED to find a cookbook devoted to lemon recipes! I love almost anything with lemons in it, and this has some great ideas. "Bay Scallops with Lemon and Orange" was one of the first recipes I tried (delicious!), but, of course, the Lemon Meringue Pie was THE BEST! The "Lemon Squares" were great because they are the kind of "finger food" I can take to work for my co-workers….I didn't have ANY left to bring home! Wait until you try the pasta, asparagus and lemon cream sauce!!! This book would make a fantastic gift, but you should definitely get one for yourself!
on May 12, 2015
Great book of recipes and pictures!
on April 14, 2016