Exclusive Limited-edition Collectible Decorative Porcelain Bell, Stylish Floral Art from Acclaimed Artist Lena Liu - From prairie dresses to lavish Victorian hats to poodle skirts, women's fashions tell us much about the style-conscious ladies who came before us. The first fashion parade may well have taken root during Victorian times, when many a well-dressed lady took a leisurely Sunday stroll. Her walk in the park let other women see what the lady was wearing ... and find inspiration for stylish, new ensembles. Now, one of the most decorative periods in fashion history, the Victorian Era, inspires the acclaimed floral art of cherished artist Lena Liu. Strong demand is expected for this limited-edition collectible decorative porcelain bell, a Bradford Editions exclusive featuring Lena Liu's first-ever collection of graceful, fully figural bells . Order now!
- Perfect accessories include the color-matched parasol, hat trimmed with real marabou feathers, pocketbook with flexible chain, opera-length gloves and faux pearl-and-gemstone necklace
- Lavished with 22K gold trim and enhancements
- Collectible decorative porcelain bell rings with just a gentle shake
- Premiere issue in Lena Liu's Elegant Era Heirloom Porcelain bell collection
- Edition limited to 95 casting days, order now
- Hand-numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 6-1/4" H