Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Los 5 Lenguajes del Amor: El Secreto del Amor Que Perdura (Favoritos) (Spanish Edition)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on January 3, 2012
conpre este libro en ingles y me gusto tanto que lo conpre en espanol para regalarselo a mi pareja, y nos ah ayudado tanto. todos tenemos amigos, familiares, conosidos, que tienen problemas en el matrimonio, y no nos damos cuenta quien esta equivocado hasta que consultas con un experto, oh lees este libro. ahota puedes dar buenos, y inteligentes consejos si te piden tu opinion sobre el matrimonio. Oh mas facil conpra este libro para regalarlo.
on September 5, 2011
This book is an excellent resourse for couples planning on getting married and for those who are already married and are going thru problems with their couple. I purchased this book from Amazon.com and their service was excellent.Cinco Lenguajes del Amor, Los / Favoritos / Nueva Edicion (Favoritos / Favorites) (Spanish Edition)
on March 27, 2012
Este libro tiene consejos muy lindos, te recuerda que debes hacer con tu pareja y que no debes hacer.. super recomendado
on July 10, 2015
Este libro es muy bueno. Te enseña a que uno no debe cambiar como persona para amar a otra. Uno, sin embargo, debe aprender el lenguaje de amor de la pareja. Suena lo mismo, si, pero son dos cosas totalmente diferentes. Bueno, por lo menos para mi lo fue.
on October 26, 2014
Este libro es uno de mis 10 favoritos. Sí quieres mantener una buena relación hay que hablar el lenguaje del Amor de tu pareja. Al satisfascer las necesidades emocionales de cada uno, Veras que es mas facil disfrutar del uno al otro. 100% recomendado.
on December 19, 2015
My husband and I love this book! The book begins with the small quiz for individuals to understand what their love language is. We've had lots of our friends try it as well. After you take the quiz you can read about your love language as well as your partners and how they like to feel loved. It absolutely puts things into perspective and helps understand why the needs of one can be different from the other and how there's not a right or wrong approach to love. I think it's a great read for couples to do together. Since I share this book with my mother I purchased it in Spanish, but the English one is just as great!
on April 6, 2012
Gary sabe realmente como explicar esas formas de expresar amor. deben existir màs de 5 lenguajes del amor pero Gary sabe como explicar claramente estos 5.
on April 25, 2014
I bought this Spanish version for my mother and father-in-law after reading the English version. This is a must for couples and really makes you see what means the most to your significant other. I highly recommend this book, and from now on, it will be a wedding present to everyone.
on June 28, 2013
I read the English version of this book and decided to purchase the Spanish version for my son and his wife. They loved it and couldn't wait to let me know what their love languages were. It certainly helped them understand each other better as it did for my husband and me. Great book for young married couples, as well as seasoned married couples who get stuck sometimes. Every married couple should read this book.
on March 17, 2016
This is a tiny edition, but still it is complete. After reading this book you will never love the same.
Not only recommended for couples. It helps me improve my relationship with my little bro, which is the person I love the most. But loving is not enough, you need to know HOW TO SHOW YOUR LOVE. And how to influence with your love.