Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it A. Sinclair Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation Learn more

on August 1, 2014
I just purchased this tablet and am very pleased with it. The display is excellent, and the tablet and the desktop features work really well. I have not picked up my other laptop since purchasing this tablet. There are two problems. The keyboard is not sturdy. The tablet falls out very easily from the keyboard. The battery life is poor. But I still am quite pleased and very happy with it. If the battery and keyboard worked better it would be five stars hands down.
on October 9, 2014
Excellent. College Freshman son loves it particularly because he can use windows 8 or IOS operating Systems on the college campus depending on which sent system seems to be more overloaded than the other with students. Not to mention it is as small and thin as a well known competitor's "air" notebook and has more features like touch screen detachable tablet.
on December 14, 2014
I bought this as an alternative to the Surface Pro 3...and I'm glad I did. It really works as a laptop. The only thing I do not like is that the screen detaches way too easily. If you were to have it on your lap (both screen and keyboard attached) you would have to be careful not to move in a way that would cause it to come off. It is because it is magnetic.
on September 21, 2014
Fantastic combination of tablet and pc, With the i5 processor and 256 SSD it is really quick, and a lot of the Music programs I use like Pro Tools and Sibelius really work very well With a touch screen (even though they weren`t designed for touch screen use)

All in all I am very happy, Perfect size of 11.6 inches makes also Windows desktop mode work quite well, allthough you sometimes have to be precise With Your fingers to hit the right button or function sometimes, but it usually works very well. Touch screen is very responsive and accurate and seem to have a more precise detection of the actual spot you are hitting on the screen than the ipad f ex... I`ve had this for one week and it really works great, and my daughter loves the drawing app Fresh Paint, which is free and probably the best drawing/painting app by far if you compare IOS, Android and Windows 8 UI drawing apps.
on November 25, 2015
This is actually a decent little tablet. I like it because I do a lot of writing and using graphic design software on it.
I would have gave this device 5 stars - however, my Mix 2 never worked 100% as it should until Windows 10 came out.
With windows 8.1 the device would never recognize any SD card in the slot. This was annoying since the the onboard SSD was a dismal 128G.
I needed the SD card. It's all working now and I have pushed the little beast to run Adobe suite. It's a powerful little device.

Pros: Great portable device with a full blown operating system. I don't use my ipad much anymore.
Cons: I absolutely have the design of the keyboard cradle. I don't know why Lenovo made such a cheap design here.
on March 24, 2015
Don't buy this. I liked it at first, but the problems with it are numerous and customer support from Lenovo is awful. It had a recurring problem not coming out of sleep mode when not attached to the keyboard from the very beginning, which is too bad because you're far more likely to use this as a tablet than as a laptop. In fact, just forget about the whole "laptop" aspect of it right now. The keyboard does not attach securely enough that you will ever be able to sit and use this on your lap. You either use it on a hard surface, or you use it as a tablet. Somehow, needing it for a trip, I thought I'd get used to it over time and declined to return it for something else while I still had the chance.The final deal breaker for me is a power issue developed just after the 30 day window for returning to Amazon. It's got some sort of power issue and won't turn on unless it's plugged in. (Lot of use as a tablet, eh?) As soon as it's unplugged, it powers off. Plug it in and turn it on and you'll get a warning that it's overcharged and should be put in conservation mode. Do so and it crashes and powers off. Hunk of junk. Don't know what price it's going for right now, but do yourself favor and spend a little more and get something more stable. For $600, I expected better. Now I'm stuck paying to ship it to Lenovo for repair (because the "courier service" on their warranty is only one-way, don't ya know) just to get back a product which I doubt I will ever use.
on August 27, 2015
I own this with 8GB RAM. Performance is fine, outside of the Lenovo bloatware that you can't delete (reinstalls itself). What drives me crazy is the jumping cursor problem. I can barely get through sentence without the cursor jumping somewhere, highlighting a bunch of text in deleting it. I have to pay close attention as I type. And I'm positive I'm not brushing the touchpad at all. I'm very close to throwing this thing in the trash. This will definitely be the last Lenovo I ever buy.
on December 8, 2014
I spent some time researching, but did not get to see one before purchasing. In my opinion two things need to be improved. 1. The battery runs down in 2 to 3 hours. (I fly long flights on old 747 s, that do not have a power source, and you need a device to access movies). 2. The cursor is so sensitive, that it jumps around. In emails, sometimes it changes lines while I am typing, making my emails un-intelligible. It also goes into emails and web-sights that I have no desire to look at. For these reasons, I cannot give it a 5 star, but still like it.

In general it is pretty cool. I had an old lap top that was slow, and going south. Great improvement in speed, weight and thickness. The solid state drive has 128 gig, and holds all my programs, but could be eaten up quickly with programs, and data files. (I found one article recommending that you not fill a SSD up more than 75%, to keep it running fast). I am getting a 64 gig SD card to hold my data, and pictures.
on October 28, 2014
This is a quality product with many exceptional features. Unfortunately it failed to meet my particular needs. The pictures of the product on the website clearly showed separate power and micro USB ports on the tablet. But when the first one arrived, it had a combined USB/power port which made it impossible to apply to my needs. The second one was the same, so I returned it too.
on September 22, 2014
This is an excellent and fun computer! I'm a law student and needed something small and portable. This is just what I needed. For those of you worried about how it stays together, it has a really cool magnet system that keeps the tablet connected to the keyboard without problems. It has 2 USB ports which are very helpful. I have had to get used to not having a DVD drive to transfer data. But I easily adapted to using USB memory device. Also, the keyboard is a bit smaller so the keystrokes are sometimes less accurate than I'm used to. Overall I'm really glad I purchased it. Sometimes it's a little slow with downloads, but I'm not sure if that is due to the computer or my Internet provider.
VERY PLEASED!