Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

on April 28, 2014
I was expecting something a little heavier, but after 8 months of use, it's holding its own. Fits snuggly. A bit expensive for what it is, but I guess you are paying for the Lenovo branding and the proper fit.
on December 30, 2015
Bewarre this is a little too small for the 11a so you have to push hard to get the laptop in. Also, I generally leave my mouse transmitter in the USB slot. But you cannot do that with this case as it wont fit.
on January 22, 2015
Perfect for the yoga 11. Not very sturdy but its quality & is just what I needed. It protects the keyboard in tablet mode. I thought it was a little pricey but considering its $40 on the lenovo site & I only paid $25 for it it was a good deal.
on April 30, 2013
I really liked this sleek case. Definitely "intimate" and it makes the computer look very professional. Just don't expect it to do much actual protecting. It has open holes to plug in cords, etc and the entire top is open to the elements.
on April 1, 2014
This product is okay. The slot-in-case for tablets is made of okay quality and you 11 inch computer will fit in it nicely. But it would have been nice if it also accomodated the flip screen type of machine. The ones that go from a laptop to a tablet.
on July 6, 2015
I purchased this for my yoga 2. It fits in the most basic sense but none of the ports line up. I would be OK with this as I really was just looking for some extra protection, however; since the ports do not line up, it constantly pushes the power button when the sleeve us on. By the time I get to my destination, my computer has restarted so many times that it is basically dead...great idea, why not make them for the newer versions?
on September 5, 2013
Purchased directly from Lenovo for $40, totally regret it. if I would've paid 20 maybe I wouldn't expect as much. Here are my cons:
A. The firm side that is supposed to face the keyboard is not firm enough, if you grip your yoga firmly you can still press and feel the keys. I'm not a brute but I hold firmly enough where I can hold it with one hand and not feel like its going to slip.
B. The opening it has for the volume button doesn't expose them well enough for your to easily press them with the yoga sitting on a flat surface. I find my self having to lift it, turn it, and say where the hell is it (very annoying).
C. The USB ports are not accessible with the case on, for $40 and it being proprietary I would've expected to be able to access all ports.

I don't get why people complain about it sticking out a few inches if you would've read any review or viewed a picture online that was made very clear.

To finish with a positive I like the texture of the case and it does look professional. I suspect they didn't make it sturdier to not add to the weight when holding which would make it feel even less like a tablet and more of laptop.
on August 2, 2013
I really like this case. I like to use my laptop in tablet mode, and I didn't like feeling the keyboard against my lap. I slip the case over the keyboard and then flip to tablet mode. Since it is made specifically for the yoga 11, it fits perfectly, no matter which way you are have the laptop positioned. It is a very thin material, so when transporting my laptop outside of the house, I do place it in a traditional laptop case to protect it.
on February 19, 2015
Found that the case fits too tightly, causing computer to shut down when inserting into case. Side openings of case do not correspond to input slots, making it difficult to restart and impossible to plug in with computer in the case. Overall, a disappointing product.
on July 31, 2013
Lenovo lists this as the OEM slip case for ALL Yogas... I'm using it with a Yoga 11S and it's pretty tight when used with the Yoga doubled up.... too tight really... but its nice to prtect the keyboard when using tablet or tent mode etc.... nice material... good product but not great...
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse