5.0 out of 5 stars Product details you can read
I own this brand and I am very impressed with the quality and reliability. Lenovo was once a division of IBM so its no surprise. The product details are impossible to read above so I posted them here.

Features Include:

15.6" screen with LED backlight (1366x768)
Intel i3-380M Dual-Core 2.53GHz Processor with 3MB cache
320GB hard drive,...
Published on September 22, 2012 by sirak

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought 2 for my twin girls
Published 17 months ago by runnerpaul

5.0 out of 5 stars Product details you can read, September 22, 2012

Features Include:

15.6" screen with LED backlight (1366x768)
Intel i3-380M Dual-Core 2.53GHz Processor with 3MB cache
SD/MMC/MS.MS PRO/xD memory card reader
Keyboard & ouchpad with 2 click-buttons
Fingerprint reader
Stereo speakers
Connectivity: 3x USB 2.0, 1x USB/eSATA, PCI Express Mini Card Slot, VGA, Mic & Headphone mini-jacks
6-cell lithium-ion battery with 4 hours of battery life
Dimensions: 14.9 x 0.7 x 10.1"
Weight: 5.5 lbs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Husband says "It's a dream to use.", November 3, 2012
Bex (Drums, PA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lenovo 43302AU 15.6-Inch Laptop (Personal Computers)
Weary of hearing my husband complaining about his laptop, I ordered him this one. He says it's a dream to use. He has his working in four languages, plays Civilization V, uses Skype, as well as MS Office. No problems - - - except that I want one now, too!

4.0 out of 5 stars First Impressions are Very Favorable, November 29, 2012
Mustang Sally "Diet Hater" (Farmville, VA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lenovo 43302AU 15.6-Inch Laptop (Personal Computers)
Straight out of the box, I love it. I ordered my Lenovo laptop (4330AU) over Thanksgiving weekend. Paid $376 for it with free shipping. Received in 3 business days. I purposely did not want the latest and greatest computer, and looked for solid customer reviews before purchasing. This is my 3rd laptop and, so far, after only using for one day, I like this one best. For the money, I'm pleased. Some of the little things I liked immediately included: a 10-key pad; a textured surface that doesn't show finger prints (finally!); easy to setup with no added crap; fast; quick to connect to my home wi-fi; very nice screen (although seems just a tad bit smaller than stated size). This laptop doesn't get hot like my old one, and the battery life appears to be as stated (4 hours) while running several websites and the wireless card.

I plan to use this laptop mostly for internet, Microsoft Office, photo editing, PC games, etc. Nothing serious. If this laptop holds up even 1 year for me, it will be my best purchase ever!

Updated 12/28/12

I have had two cases where, after a long period of time idle, the screen blinks when a key is pressed. Makes it impossible to shut it down using the mouse, so I use task manager and keyboard commands. After rebooting, the problem goes away. Never experienced this type of issue before, and not sure if it's serious. I plan to look into more over the weekend. Other than that, still very happy with this laptop.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought 2 for my twin girls, April 12, 2013
This review is from: Lenovo 43302AU 15.6-Inch Laptop (Personal Computers)
These were Christmas presents for my twin girls. Both computers worked great at 1st. But then the hard drive died on one of them. I had a major run around with Lenovo on getting it repaired. Their website told me I had to take it a local authorized repair company I tried this and after going to the 3 places they listed the 1st two told me do not make repairs on these computers the 3rd one said they could do the repair but just as i was leaving they called me back to let me know that Lenovo had just changed their policy and now they could not fix it. This company showed me the email they had received from Levono and sure enough the laptop was listed as one that they could no longer repair.
I then called Levono the following day and at first was told that I needed to take the laptop to a local repair company, I explained that that was not the case and I was put on hold for quite a while. When the person came back they said I was right and would have to ship it to them at my expense for repair. I was not happy about this but what choice did I have so back it went and 10 days later it arrived back with a new hard drive.
I will not be buying another Levono product again due to their service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lenovo 43302AU, December 17, 2012
This review is from: Lenovo 43302AU 15.6-Inch Laptop (Personal Computers)
This computer is a great buy. It fits all my needs and then some. I like the keyboard set up with the numbers on the side like a PC. It was delivered before the due date in good condition.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lenovo 43302AU 15.6-Inch Laptop, December 11, 2012
WinCrazy (near Philadelphia, PA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lenovo 43302AU 15.6-Inch Laptop (Personal Computers)
The cost has gone from 385 to 436 (+13%) in one day (shipping included).

This is a replacement for a similar new Lenovo Lenovo 4334-EGU G570 that came with a broken WiFi adapter and whose hard drive failed after a couple of hours. This 43302AU model has a faster 2nd generation i3 processor. Most laptops being sold now with an i3 now have the 3rd generation i3 CPU. This must be a leftover model.

THIS LENOVO *ALSO* CAME WITH A BROKEN WIFI ADAPTER. This is certainly not this vendor's fault. Both models came with a 320GB Caviar Blue 5400 rpm hard drive. WD is probably the most reliable hard drive manufacturer, or at least tied at top place with Toshiba hard drives, so I consider the first laptop's hard drive failure as just an infrequent fluke.

Instead of sending the whole laptop back to its vendor *again*, I called up Lenovo customer support and got them to send me a box with free shipping to send just the wifi adapter back for a free replacement. The wifi adapter card measures 1.5 inches by 1 inch. Lenovo sent me a 22 inch by 15 inch laptop shipping box ! It barely fit into the FedEx mailbox. An alternative would be to give Lenovo an 80 dollar loan paying no interest for 6 to 12 weeks in order for them to first send me a 10 buck replacement wifi adapter. I would then send the broken adapter back to them and eventually get my money back.

I bought a compatible Intel wifi adapter. It worked for about 2 hours and then failed in the same manner. (Win 7 networking said they were connected to the router, but no data would transfer.) I'm wondering if the Lenovo wifi adapter slots are mis-designed and actually burn out any model of wifi adapter. I'll have to wait to see what happens to Lenovo's replacement.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, December 8, 2012
Ann B. Williams (Anniston, AL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lenovo 43302AU 15.6-Inch Laptop (Personal Computers)
The Lenovo is everything it said it would be. It's lightweight and works well for computing. It was a dream to set up! Just nothing to it.

The downside is that McAfee, which comes pre-loaded, has a conflict with Windows Defender, also pre-loaded. The conflict results in disallowing internet access almost daily. However, there is an error message which eventually comes up telling you that's the problem. After 2-3 weeks of frustration, I was able to delete McAfee and move forward.

The other problem, which is why I'm giving it 4 stars, rather than 5, is that the audio is really bad. I've always enjoyed both music and movies on my laptops, but not on this one. The audio is really annoying - like fingernails on a chalkboard.

Sooooooooo ... if you're looking for a quick and easy set up and looking to do basic computing, this is an excellent value. If you want to access the internet, just don't activate McAfee. And if you want good sound quality, buy something else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, December 5, 2012
This review is from: Lenovo 43302AU 15.6-Inch Laptop (Personal Computers)
I needed a new budget laptop for my wife who essentially collects photos and browses the web due to her existing computer (a 1.8ghz core 2 duo) being too slow and flakey.
The first criteria was to get something faster then her existing without spending more then $400, this laptop uses an older generation i3 running at 2.5ghz which is hyper-threaded and uses ddr3 ( I added another 4 gig stick bringing it to 6gb) memory which definitely made it faster.
Next the OS had to be lightweight, Windows 7 Professional provides a lot of nice features and eliminates a lot of bloat and there was some trial software but not a whole lot garbage like some manufacturers dump on.
Build quality is very good at this price point, it's sturdy and i don't feel like the display is going to break off. Also a bonus, no piano finish to attract finger prints around keyboard
Lastly the display is quite sharp again especially for it's price point

All and all i couldn't be happier with the purchase, get this while they last

5.0 out of 5 stars what I expected, December 23, 2012
This review is from: Lenovo 43302AU 15.6-Inch Laptop (Personal Computers)
Arrived in a timely manner in excellent condition. I love the texture of the surface on the inside, it will hide little scratches well. We set it up for a gift, and the quality seems great so far. We have not seen it operate on a long term basis yet.

3.0 out of 5 stars bought from antonline, poor service, would buy there again, November 14, 2012
This review is from: Lenovo 43302AU 15.6-Inch Laptop (Personal Computers)
Got this laptop on a friday , and went on a trip and left manuals at home , computer kept giving blue screen errors , so we couldnt use it , monday i called antonline and they were worthless just said fill out rma and i would hear back within 24hrs , so far i havent heard a word from them in over a week , called lenovovo they said i would have to deal with antoline , after a week now , i got out the manual's and saw it has a one touch restore , so i tried that and it restored it , and is functional again , then it started blue screen again so i went to bestbuy and bought a new hard drive , restored the compter again then transfered the data onto a new harddrive and all has been working since , Im very disapointed in antonine service and lenovo for not trying to help me in a timely manor i thought i was going to have to contact my cc co to return it ,
about the computer now i upgraded it to a 500 gb 7200 rpm hhd and put 8 gigs of ram it and its a good laptop now , my only complaint is it sucks the battery quik and the built in scroller is way to sensitive ive tried to adjust it but not good tends to highlight things or thinks im taping it and goes places i didnt want.
it does play all online video without freezing even before i put the extra ramm in.

Lenovo 43302AU 15.6-Inch Laptop