Automotive Holiday Deals Up to 50% Off Select Books Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Indie for the Holidays egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $15 Off All-New Fire Kindle Voyage Classics and Essentials in CDs & Vinyl Outdoors Gift Guide on HTL

on November 24, 2012
Quiet, fast, and a high quality product.
Dont be fooled by the unknown brand, i upgraded my 5+ year old dell desktop with this one and i love it.
This has everything your looking for in a computer!
If your on a budget but still looking for quality, Lenovo is your best choice.
55 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 12, 2013
I had a HP All-in-one that died the week before Christmas, and I replaced it with this computer. It is awesome! Other reviewers complained about the setup- I thought it was very easy. The computer runs very fast- I was afraid to install newer games on my all-in-one, but I have no worries about installing them on here. I wish it had a couple more USB ports, but that's a small issue. Overall, the computer runs very well- I've been very impressed!
on July 9, 2013
I never just use a computer as-is. I always do some kind of upgrade. The first thing I had to do was to add another hard drive. I checked the specs before buying and found that there was sufficient bay space to put in the additional drive without problems. I was disappointed.

There wasn't really a space (bracketed and ready with screws) to put my drive in conveniently. There wasn't an extra Sata pin available for my Sata hard drive. I had to disconnect the pin connection to the DVD drive so that I could add the hard drive. I then ordered some adapter wires so that I can put the drive in properly and have use of the DVD drive (who uses a DVD drive nowadays anyway? antiquated technology, haha).

4 stars for the computer and functionality.
3 stars for expansion slots
Can't do 3.5 stars with Amazon and it doesn't deserve 4 stars, so I'm giving this product a 3 star rating.

on October 3, 2013
Purchased mine for $245 + tax ($259.64 total) at office depot (clearance computer - new never used) and for the price paid, I am very happy. I remember the days of paying over $2 grand for a computer with 1/1000 the computing power and storage (mid 1980's) this little buddy is quiet and great for all the things I need it to do (word processing, spreadsheet, surfing, and some photo and movie editing) I'm not a gamer -so video speed is not that big of an issue. This should last me a few years before I will replace it - great system for a home computer if you can get it for the right price.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 19, 2013
This is a basic level PC. It works great; is not a speed demon but I did not expect it to be. So far it has been reliable and even though not a "speed demon", it is fast enough for my tasks which include occasional photo and video editing and DVD authoring. Web browsing, e-mail, MS Office products and others work fine with no noticeable lag. Not being a gamer, I cannot speak to its performance in those application. For the price, it is a very good deal. It does exactly what I need and did not break the bank!
on December 23, 2012
Windows 8 is terrible...Ruins the whole experience...Microsoft won't let me downgrade to windows 7 since I don't have win 8 pro
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse