5.0 out of 5 stars so happy with it
same product as with the official site, but so much cheaper. Plus it is double side, you can use the red side or the black side. The zip is designed for both sides :D
Published on September 24, 2011 by lisa

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent price for a mediocre sleeve
Published on April 3, 2010 by Cugel the Clever

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent price for a mediocre sleeve, April 3, 2010
This review is from: Thinkpad X100E Sleeve Case (Personal Computers)
I have and use this sleeve, since I bought it with my Thinkpad X100e. It's not bad for the price. However, it is not ideal. I now wish I had bought a sleeve with handles and an outside pocket, so that if I wanted to carry it by itself it would be easier. Also, the sleeve has a lot of extra room / play. I understand that the material used is stretchy, but it should be more form-fitting. Finally, the zipper design is not ideal; the long metal zipper handles often flop inside the bag, and will doubtless cause small scratches over time.

It does the job of cushioning my X100e a little more inside my work bag. In some important functional ways, though, it's a bit subpar. You simply get what you pay for with this cheap sleeve.

5.0 out of 5 stars so happy with it, September 24, 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars A neoprene sleeve... what else can one say?, August 24, 2011
This review is from: Thinkpad X100E Sleeve Case (Personal Computers)
Thinkpad X100e sleeve case, fits my x120e like a glove, provides a modest amount of protection... such as if it were stuffed into a carry-on luggage piece. Not much good for shock protection as if one would drop their computer accidentally. For that I would recommend one of Tom Bihn's "brain cell" sleeves.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good for the price, July 17, 2013
This review is from: Thinkpad X100E Sleeve Case (Personal Computers)
Very good sleeve case for the price. Small and compact, if you're looking fo that, fits very well on Lenovo X121e.
No space for adds (USB folder, cables,etc) but very good for the needs. good zip also.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does The Job, February 22, 2013
Amazon Customer (Bothell, WA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Thinkpad X100E Sleeve Case (Personal Computers)
This sleeve does the job of protecting my ThinkPad X120e with a couple of minor caveats.

First, the sleeve is not as tight of a fit as I would like. There is a bit of wiggle room, but this may have something to do with the size of other laptops this sleeve is meant to fit.

Secondly, the zipper opens a little further than I would like. Unzipping this sleeve all the way nearly lets you fold it flat. I understand that this may have been designed this way because the sleeve is reversible (black on one side, red on the other) and that you may leave your laptop in the sleeve while working (I personally remove my laptop from the sleeve every time).

The two caveats I mentioned are minor details to me. Overall, it is a good product that fits my needs and I have been using it for over a year. It is durable and I have yet to have any issues with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Suggestion, September 10, 2011
This review is from: Thinkpad X100E Sleeve Case (Personal Computers)
I purchased a ThinkPad from Amazon and the Sleeve Case was suggested as an add-on at checkout. It's a great little sleeve for the price and it's great for keeping the laptop clean and protected during transport and storage. For the price I would suggest it.

5.0 out of 5 stars High integrity product offering, July 13, 2011
This review is from: Thinkpad X100E Sleeve Case (Personal Computers)
Sturdiness + speed (1333 memory) + Windows Pro + battery life.

Very high product integrity and value.

Buy this instead of any comparable PC or windows tablet.

Best small PC decision as of July 2011.

Thinkpad X100E Sleeve Case