5.0 out of 5 stars Lenovo Powerhouse, January 1, 2013
Scott (North Carolina, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lenovo C440 21.5-Inch All-In-One Desktop (Personal Computers)
Wow, this thing is great, i received this in the mail and we opened it for my dad on Christmas
it was an easy install, there is only 3 cables total and 2 of them are for mouse and keyboard which i found was great as opposed to our old desktop whose tower was a nest of cables

I am beyond happy with this product, it has preformed beyond expectations. It runs the gaming client "steam" great and every game i have put it through has run famously(Team Fortress 2, Elder Scrolls IV, Counter-Strike Source)

overall this is a great product and i would recommend this product to anyone and everyone who asked

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, January 21, 2013
This is the first all-in-one desktop computer I have ever purchased and it is awesome! I love that it has wireless capabilities and the sleek design takes up minimal space on my tiny desk. I use it everyday for online classes, downloading music and internet surfing. I am very happy that I chose Lenovo and I am very satisfied with my purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent all in one, March 19, 2013
product is perfect and does not take up any space on the desk. Windows 8 little confusing but not the sellers fault. Will probably buy another one when old desktop fails.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Thing!, February 11, 2013
I highly recommend this computer. So slick and looks very nice. The screen is so clear and the webcam is very impressive

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Low Cost Option, March 18, 2013
It is a sleek, cheap all in one computer that has met all of my needs for a desktop. It was easy to set up and to use; it came with Microsoft 8, which takes a second to get the hang of but I have had no real problems using.

5.0 out of 5 stars Needed a new computer, June 5, 2014
This is a great computer! The screen is good-sized and has all the speed and features you'd expect. I love that I have plenty of room to keep two windows open at a time- it makes writing research papers much easier. Be warned though, you may need to buy a new printer. My printer is old and the manufacturer does not support a driver for windows 8. Great buy! No fuss! Super easy to set up! No complaints about this all-in-one!

4.0 out of 5 stars lenovo is cool, April 21, 2014
bought this pc not the most powerfull of computers but handles everyday tasks with ease the sound onboard is ok not as great as advertised but clear wifi feature is good and connection seems stable, but touch screen with windows 8 brilliant upgraded to 8.1 no problems as yet, good overall if your application monster go for its big brother if your a internet shopper,facebook ,photo ,music lover its for you

Rate and Discover Movies