5.0 out of 5 stars Lenovo Powerhouse, January 1, 2013
Scott (North Carolina, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lenovo C440 21.5-Inch All-In-One Desktop (Personal Computers)
Wow, this thing is great, i received this in the mail and we opened it for my dad on Christmas
it was an easy install, there is only 3 cables total and 2 of them are for mouse and keyboard which i found was great as opposed to our old desktop whose tower was a nest of cables

I am beyond happy with this product, it has preformed beyond expectations. It runs the gaming client "steam" great and every game i have put it through has run famously(Team Fortress 2, Elder Scrolls IV, Counter-Strike Source)

overall this is a great product and i would recommend this product to anyone and everyone who asked

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, January 21, 2013
This is the first all-in-one desktop computer I have ever purchased and it is awesome! I love that it has wireless capabilities and the sleek design takes up minimal space on my tiny desk. I use it everyday for online classes, downloading music and internet surfing. I am very happy that I chose Lenovo and I am very satisfied with my purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent all in one, March 19, 2013
product is perfect and does not take up any space on the desk. Windows 8 little confusing but not the sellers fault. Will probably buy another one when old desktop fails.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Thing!, February 11, 2013
I highly recommend this computer. So slick and looks very nice. The screen is so clear and the webcam is very impressive

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Low Cost Option, March 18, 2013
It is a sleek, cheap all in one computer that has met all of my needs for a desktop. It was easy to set up and to use; it came with Microsoft 8, which takes a second to get the hang of but I have had no real problems using.

ARRAY(0xa9216d80)