5.0 out of 5 stars Slim, Trim smooth operator
Bought H330 (with i5 2500) for wife. It is slick and smooth. I have Dell XPS 8300 with almost the same configuration (i5-2400). For some reason I enjoy hers better. Small package, big bang. Impressed I am.
Published on January 13, 2012 by rebride

1.0 out of 5 stars Lenovo should check the computers before they sell them
Bought this machine on sale in Fry's electronics and was very happy.
Published on September 8, 2011 by EBuch

5.0 out of 5 stars Slim, Trim smooth operator, January 13, 2012
This review is from: Lenovo H330 77801PU Slim Desktop (Black) (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Computer Great Price, July 6, 2012
I love this computer for its price and CPU size. I was looking for a slim desktop to replace my Sony Vaio and this one fill the ticket. It has speedy power, all the software available to get started. I couldn't ask for a better computer. IBM was the first PC and knowing that Thinkpad was the first number one laptop in the '80. Now IBM has a new baby, I know it's gonna be good. Yes, it does live up to its reputation.

1.0 out of 5 stars Lenovo should check the computers before they sell them, September 8, 2011
Bought this machine on sale in Fry's electronics and was very happy.
Came home said good night to my old PC and connected this beutyfull box to my monitor. For my biggest suprise nothing happened I didnt see anything on my monitor. So I called Lenovo and they answered and explained what I need to do, and it worked.I was so happy that my beutyfull box is working and installimg my windows profile. But then my screen start blinking and the computer restart itself. I called Lenovo again and they tried to help me again.This time I was told to restore default settings , I asked why default settings I didnt change anything YET , its only 1 hour old , but still procedure is procedure. After I restored factory settings it still reboot itself and then LENOVO represnative told that I have 2 option either return it to the store or send it to them for repair. At this point 4 hours of trying to fix brand new computer I was alread pissed , so I told them that I will return it to store.
I drove to the store , they cheched and said "Oh its processor problem!" , of course they didnt have this computers in stock and of course I needed to add more money for other piece.
I wonder WHY COULDNT LENOVO check that computer works for at least 15 min before they sell it to anyone. By the way LENOVO is not IBM anymore in the case someone will try to sell you this statement.
My recomendation is check the computer in the store so you will not spend 4-5 hours trying to do procedures by phone and driving back and forward to the store.
Lenovo: I dont know how good is your product it crashed on me.