5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good
I am still setting this unit up but all is going nicely so far. This unit has the tv which I was not really clear on and Lenovo refused to tell me on chat since I was ordering from Amazon.

Published 20 months ago by S. Derickson

3.0 out of 5 stars Screen Issues
Published 10 months ago by Little Star Enterprises

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, October 23, 2012
This review is from: Lenovo IdeaCentre B320 77602WU 21.5-Inch All-In-One Desktop (Black) (Personal Computers)

The touch screen out of the box is working fine, I will give a short comment on the keyboard/mouse. They are bluetooth and they did not set up for me. If you put the batteries in the units, then press both connect buttons on the units then press the little black button on the lower right rear corner for five seconds they will find one another.

The instructions are in the book toward the rear in troubleshooting if I am unclear.

Nice looking/sounding unit, looking forward to getting it on my desk to start using it.

I will get back if I run into any snags or niceties that I haven't found as yet.

Still very pleased with the unit, though did discover that it has no video output so you can't run two monitors unless you find one that works on usb.'

Like the sound, not home theater quality but quite adequate for a desk.

Just a heads up, I upgraded to windows 8 and one of the compatibility problems they mentioned was that the touchscreen on this unit is not win 8 compatible. It does function but it seems just a little less responsive but still quite useable. They mentioned the flicks will not work/work well. I have no idea if this is something Lenovo can fix with updates or not.

I am still satisfied with the purchase, it is a nice computer getting a good work out.

3.0 out of 5 stars Screen Issues, August 18, 2013
I have owned the B320 model about 15 months and the computer itself works fine for business and gaming. The touchscreen is fairly basic quality. The biggest problem is after about 8 months the screen will turn off when the screen saver or sleep mode is activated and will not turn back on. I need to press Ctrl+alt+del to get it to turn back on. Eventually the problem will get worse and the screen will just stop turning on. I've been searching the forums and see this is a very common problem.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Price - Good Computer - But A Couple of Issues, December 20, 2012
The 2 PCs I ordered both are good computers. I've bought Lenovo products a lot (hundreds - I work in IT) and normally buy in the business line. The IdeaCentre line is the consumer line and so I expected a little less quality. The only issue I have with these is I think the image from Lenovo's factory has a bug because both computers did it - we could not run Microsoft updates out of the box. There was a Microsoft KB on how to fix it (found it after about 10 minutes googling) and then all is good.

5.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good!, November 23, 2012
I've been using this computer every day since it arrived. I have it on for 8 to 15 hours per day as I am using it to work from home. Very happy with computer so far. I'm hopeful that it continues its strong performance as I want to give it to my mom in 6 months. It has a TV hook up and the touch screen, which is perfect for her first computer. I will write again if I encounter any problems whatsoever!!

Rate and Discover Movies