Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Lenovo IdeaPad G510s 15.6-Inch Touchscreen Laptop (59406582) Black
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on May 17, 2014
I like everything about this laptop EXCEPT the display. It is rather dull and hard on the eyes, Adjusting the brightness does not help.

Having a smartphone helped me adjust to Windows 8. Setup was easy and I like the speed of the computer. I love the 8G of memory and the super big hard drive. I like the built in DVD drive, that means one less accessory to buy and carry around.

Because of the less than optimal screen display, I give it 4 stars rather than 5
on March 29, 2014
I've never had a Lenovo before, but I'm happy with the laptop to this point. I've only had it a couple weeks, but so fat everything is great! I am really liking Windows 8, and how it works with this touch screen. The processor seems fast. The only complaint I would have, is that the edges of the laptop seem a little sharp when using the keyboard. My other laptop is a HP, and it I well rounded on the edges. It's not sharp enough to cut you, but it just seems to me, it should have been rounded off a little.
on August 1, 2015
Got it for a coworker that is afraid to buy online, haven't heard anything bad about it.

Personally I had another Lenovo before, and I can recommend those. That's why I got this for my coworker.
on October 15, 2014
taking abuse from my two young children very well. got dropped off a table onto hard flooring and did not even seem to scratch it. It is worth the cost to have a touch screen and this one is doing the job very well. The resolution of the pictures and movies is good too.
on June 13, 2014
Fabulous condition it was already to go. I hit the ground running. This is not a light weight so I won't try to back pack it to often. It keeps me. Mobile around the house and out of my wife's way. Which is the main reason I got it.
on April 11, 2015
I bought mine as a Lenovo refurb. It is clearly NOT the build quality of a Thinkpad, but then it is nowhere near that price for what is inside.

The keyboard is probably the worst quality aspect. It DOES bend when you use it and it is annoying. For serious work, you will want a good Logitech keyboard.

On the other hand, the screen is crisp/bright, the touchpad is OK, the processor quick and the RAM/HD ample. Two USB 3 ports is nice.

It did like 90 WIN 8.1 updates when I first started using it.

It's quite plasticy and if I were a road warrior I would not trust it. For at-home use it is fine. Good supplement to our powerhouse desktop.
on December 4, 2014
Excellent. Every thing is OK except the display. It doesn't have quality such as super amoled displays. very good ram and hard dick and dvd rom and fast cpu. If display was full HD it had no weakness.
on April 21, 2014
This is my second lenovo laptop and it is great, the touch screen works perfect, its very good characteristic about this it. It has great screen, the speakers are very loud.
on March 31, 2014
No problems with computer. Just a slow process in learning windows 8.1. I bought this to replace a desk top computer. I am very satisfied with the brand.
on April 24, 2014
This is another best machine I have ever used. Screen is fantastic. 8GB ram makes it much sweeter. 4th gen i5 processor is so powerful